U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 02:32 AM

37,629 posts, read 24,704,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
Yeah, and Palin has electability issues since she is a Moron.
If that is the case, she is a moron trailing BO by six points.

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

The real story is BO and the Dems are crashing and burning all by themselves.

Rate this post positively

Old 07-27-2009, 02:57 AM

24,058 posts, read 31,635,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverestClimb View Post
Typical liberal bashing thread....

All leftwing bedwetter virtues are well represented.... fear, hatred, jealousy, lies

Go libs! Go Sarah Palin, may you continue to infuriate the hate crowd with your success and beauty
You must understand... PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) is very hard to cure.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:10 AM

24,630 posts, read 27,360,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
Yeah, and Palin has electability issues since she is a Moron.
She's more prone to be or not to be?
That is the question.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:26 AM

843 posts, read 1,233,421 times
Wow, I just cannot understand why this woman keeps taking shots at the media and the press and 'big city mainlanders', then crying and complaining when they shoot back. If you dont want to be in the press, go away. If you keep trashing the media/Press/big portions of the nation, of course you are going to get trashed.

Like Obama or not, he managed to get the initially hostile press to love him, as did Reagan, and Clinton, and FDR etc. Trashing the people that report on you, as well as a large number of americans is not going to get you placed on anyones love list.

I still think if McCain had not picked a female version of Bush as a running mate, with tons of baggage and personal issues, and maybe chose pawlenty or Huckabee, he would have won, or at least came much closer to winning.

Old 07-27-2009, 04:26 AM

14,318 posts, read 21,559,640 times
Default Shallow Sarah, the racist airhead from podunk.

One wonders how this simple-minded lark got to be governor of a state. I guess Alaska is pretty podunk backwards.

Her departure is not newsworthy either.

Old 07-27-2009, 04:30 AM

8,895 posts, read 7,821,660 times
Geez, Sarah who?

Old 07-27-2009, 06:52 AM

25,230 posts, read 16,260,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverestClimb View Post
Typical liberal bashing thread....

All leftwing bedwetter virtues are well represented.... fear, hatred, jealousy, lies Wow, so you have not read any of the posts concerning the President. Very Selective Reading on your part?

Go libs! Go Sarah Palin, may you continue to infuriate the hate crowd with your success and beauty
Success, such as, loosing her bid for VP and hurting McCains chances, quitting her job, several investigations, attacks by both Demos and Repubs in her own state, those successes? Beauty, well that is in the eye of the beholder, personally I am not impressed with her outdated looks.
Face it, Palin can ,and will, be nothing more than another entertainer at this point, America now knows she is not qualified to lead this nation, she couldn't even finish her job as Gov of Alaska. Her future is in books to sell to the sheep and TV talk shows and reality shows, her career as a politician are finished, but keep dreaming if if feels good.
Casper

Old 07-27-2009, 07:05 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,192,169 times
I don't mean this in a mean way, but after observing Mrs. Palin since her introduction to us last year, I have come to two conclusions:

1. She never really grew up. She remains, emotionally and mentally, a child who struggles to grasp the impact of her actions.

2. She suffers from a serious narcissism disorder, to the point that she can't let the little things go. She publicly engages everyone who crosses her - from comedians to her own daughter's baby daddy - and thus creates a series of Jerry Springer episodes.

Liberal or conservative or in the middle, she is woefully unfit to run our nation.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:06 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,090,785 times
Default If the Governor were President....

Quote:
“It’s because I love Alaska this much, sir, that I feel it is my duty to avoid the unproductive, typical, politics as usual, lame duck session in one’s last year in office,” - Governor Palin

"I feel it is my duty to avoid the unproductive..... lame duck session in one’s last year in office"?

Don't the Office of President & Vice President of the United States of America have a lame duck session?

The Governor is strange....

Old 07-27-2009, 07:06 AM

67,407 posts, read 50,852,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
That she did... I love one of the reasons she gives for quitting. Doesn't want to be a lame duck, really. It's not like she was up against a term limit...

Yet she apparently has no problem with being a quack.............................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.