Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 06:21 AM

4,604 posts, read 8,231,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
But she was clearly perturbed by those who have raised questions about her abrupt decision to leave office, and spoke directly toward a group of individuals in the crowd who were holding up such signs as “Quit, Baby, Quit.”

Read more: Sarah Palin resigns, blasts press, 'starlets' - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

That gosh darn gotcha media...
Are you telling us your fetish for all things Palin led you to Alaska for Palin's departure gathering? Were you there by invite? Or just by chance?

Old 07-27-2009, 06:28 AM

3,199 posts, read 4,316,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
Are you telling us your fetish for all things Palin led you to Alaska for Palin's departure gathering? Were you there by invite? Or just by chance?
I think Dukester is living vicariously through other simple minded folk infected with PDS and were in attendence.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:33 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Success, such as, loosing her bid for VP and hurting McCains chances, quitting her job, several investigations, attacks by both Demos and Repubs in her own state, those successes? Beauty, well that is in the eye of the beholder, personally I am not impressed with her outdated looks.
Face it, Palin can ,and will, be nothing more than another entertainer at this point, America now knows she is not qualified to lead this nation, she couldn't even finish her job as Gov of Alaska. Her future is in books to sell to the sheep and TV talk shows and reality shows, her career as a politician are finished, but keep dreaming if if feels good.
Casper

LOL! Repubs euqate Quitting with "Success"...
And when they mention her looks it's like saying "wellll, she does have ONE good characteristic." Like that's all she needs to be president
Maybe she and Romney should have a beauty contest, see who's the purdiest so the Repugs know who to vote for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
I don't mean this in a mean way, but after observing Mrs. Palin since her introduction to us last year, I have come to two conclusions:

1. She never really grew up. She remains, emotionally and mentally, a child who struggles to grasp the impact of her actions.

2. She suffers from a serious narcissism disorder, to the point that she can't let the little things go. She publicly engages everyone who crosses her - from comedians to her own daughter's baby daddy - and thus creates a series of Jerry Springer episodes.

Liberal or conservative or in the middle, she is woefully unfit to run our nation.
"""1. She never really grew up. She remains, emotionally and mentally, a child who struggles to grasp the impact of her actions.

2. She suffers from a serious narcissism disorder, to the point that she can't let the little things go. She publicly engages everyone who crosses her - from comedians to her own daughter's baby daddy - and thus creates a series of Jerry Springer episodes. """"

Pretty good summation of the DivaDope!

Notice at the picnic she SHOWED she was perturbed by those who disagree with her...what a spoiled child...totally unfit for even the PTA.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
I don't mean this in a mean way, but after observing Mrs. Palin since her introduction to us last year, I have come to two conclusions:

1. She never really grew up. She remains, emotionally and mentally, a child who struggles to grasp the impact of her actions.

2. She suffers from a serious narcissism disorder, to the point that she can't let the little things go. She publicly engages everyone who crosses her - from comedians to her own daughter's baby daddy - and thus creates a series of Jerry Springer episodes.

Liberal or conservative or in the middle, she is woefully unfit to run our nation.
Replace "Palin" with "Obama", "she" with "he" , "her" witth "his", etc. and your post is remarkably spot on.

Just an observation and not meant to be construed as spiteful. lol

Old 07-27-2009, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Replace "Palin" with "Obama", "she" with "he" , "her" witth "his", etc. and your post is remarkably spot on.

Just an observation and not meant to be construed as spiteful. lol
And not one fact to back that up.

Don't see Obama quitting under pressure like the spineless, cowardly, weak Palin.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:51 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
We need some of this:

YouTube - Chelsea Lately: Leave Sarah Alone

and this:

YouTube - Headzup: Sarah Palin Resigns As Alaska Governor

Old 07-27-2009, 06:52 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,208,918 times
Palin keeps asking God what
she should do next, but He
keeps replying, "I'll have to get
back to ya on that, Sarah".

Old 07-27-2009, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Sadly one area where they differ.
Gee gosh, for some reason you left off the rest of my quote

".........like the spineless, cowardly, weak Palin. "

Old 07-27-2009, 06:56 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,208,918 times
Don't put her down, she is the best the GOP has to offer!!
Sarah, please, run in 2012!! During these extremely hard
times we are going through we need the laughter you bring
into our lives!!! With health care premiums being so high we
need tons of laughter in our lives to keep the doctor away!

Thanks, Sarah, for being so thoughtful...

Old 07-27-2009, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Gee gosh, for some reason you left off the rest of my quote
Thanks, I edited it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies