Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2009, 12:29 PM

30 posts, read 78,938 times

Advertisements

This isn't one of these conspiracy threads which pop up now and then, but this one's different in that I want to know who hear knows someone, or even were that person who was warned that 9-11 was going to take place directly or indirectly.

The reason I am bringing this up is because in the past I have seen on several websites the stories that emerge of people being warned before a big event what was going to happen, and in some cases even being warned to stay away when this event occurs. On 9-11, you probably heard the stories of arab communities being warned of the terror event, and in the most famous case of foreknowledge, even telling a class that the towers wouldn't be standing there:

Trade Center warning baffles police - An urban myth turns out to be true but what does it mean?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2009, 01:07 PM

bump.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:42 PM

I've got a story for ya:

On the weekend prior to 9-11 on Saturday the 8th, my friend who lives in Northern VA went to an arab restaurant ironically enough called "Al Jazeera". It is a Lebanese Restaurant located VERY close to the Pentagon about 5 miles away in Falls Church. Anyways, he goes to this place regularly, and regularly it is always filled up with people, especially on the weekends, but on this afternoon, the restaurant is deserted, and no one's in there except for my friend and 4 other men who were having an intense conversation quietly with the owner of the restaurant.

As my friend is eating, he notices that these 4 men are doing nothing but talking in whispers, and the owner of the restaurant is sitting next to them and nodding his head and even smirking when one of them says something. My friend is arab, but the men talk so quietly he can't even hear what the men are talking about. Anyways, my friend finishes his meal and goes up to the register to pay, and the men all of a sudden get up and leave the restaurant, but before the leave the owner of the restaurant says in arabic, "have a nice weekend, and a happy 'early next' week!!" The owner has this smirk on his face like he said something suspicious, and my friend is a bit creeped out by the whole event.

When the attacks occur a few days later, my friend remembers the men in the restaurant that day and looks carefully in the news for any word on if they were participants to the terror events of 9-11. They aren't, but my friend is convinced that this is what they were whispering about on that Saturday before the attacks. Turns out the arab community had foreknowledge of what was to occur that day for sometime. It was out on the streets weeks before the attacks occurred.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:45 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,593,793 times
Wouldn't doubt it..they were dancing in the streets in NYC..they'll go to hell..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies