Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 10:18 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
The man is amazing.

Yes, he is on target and gets it right

The left wing wackos cannot stand him because he has Obamas and the left wings number.
Here is another video you will enjoy. Did someone say "wacko"?

YouTube - Beck From the Dead

Glenn Beck likes to talk about Glenn Beck!

BTW, I thought Beck liked our healthcare system the way it is.

Beck had surgery on his butt! Now he is the perfect *sshole!

Last edited by jojajn; 07-31-2009 at 10:51 AM.. Reason: addition
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 10:24 AM

23,856 posts, read 24,096,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Why is the lack of a college education an indication of a lack of intelligence? Some of the the biggest idiots on this planet are college educated.
...and some of the smartest people in history didn't finish high school.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:33 AM

52 posts, read 90,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
This isn't a personal attack either,but you are off your rocker IF you truly believe YOU or GLENN BECK keeps anyone safe.
I was not referring to myself nor Mr. Beck, but those in the U.S. military to whom we owe our freedom. Those men and women serving in harms way are generally moderate to conservative individuals who believe the same way as Mr. Beck. As are the majority of hard working American's. Progressives make up a small percentage of this country, thank God.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:59 AM

8,954 posts, read 20,674,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
I prefer that nice calm lady on MSNBC.

Me too!

Not like the rabid dogs on Faux (fox) news.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
Me too!

Not like the rabid dogs on Faux (fox) news.
I feel sorry for the mindless libs who continue to watch MSNBC. At one time I was a mindless zombie who watched MSNBC and voted democrat. That changed when I became an RN, discovered what hard work was, had a child and was responsible for someone other than myself. I believe that is key and what is missing in democrat/liberal/progressives; they have not yet looked beyond themselves.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:59 PM
obo

916 posts, read 985,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanCatholic View Post
I feel sorry for the mindless libs who continue to watch MSNBC. At one time I was a mindless zombie who watched MSNBC and voted democrat. That changed when I became an RN, discovered what hard work was, had a child and was responsible for someone other than myself. I believe that is key and what is missing in democrat/liberal/progressives; they have not yet looked beyond themselves.
How right you are.....

Old 07-31-2009, 01:05 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,305 times
Quote:

Anybody notice that neither Olbermann or Maddow ever have a guest on their show that does not agree with them? NEVER!!

FOX is kicking their tukus because they truly are balanced!

O'Reilly always has a Sharpton, Code Pinker, or what ever lefty that is brave enuff to go on his show!

All of the FOX shows have opposing view points. Hannity has a panel every night, with a mix of Libs and Cons. Sometimes he'll be the only conservative!

Huckabee just had Bill Maher.

Has Olberrman ever had Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Bill Krystol, Rove or Gringich or anybody except his buddies???

Maddow too??? I think they are scared to death of being made to look like fools.

Old 07-31-2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Anybody notice that neither Olbermann or Maddow ever have a guest on their show that does not agree with them? NEVER!!

FOX is kicking their tukus because they truly are balanced!

O'Reilly always has a Sharpton, Code Pinker, or what ever lefty that is brave enuff to go on his show!

All of the FOX shows have opposing view points. Hannity has a panel every night, with a mix of Libs and Cons. Sometimes he'll be the only conservative!

Huckabee just had Bill Maher.

Has Olberrman ever had Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Bill Krystol, Rove or Gringich or anybody except his buddies???

Maddow too??? I think they are scared to death of being made to look like fools.
As previously stated, liberalism is a mental disorder and hard to defend. It doesn't make sense.

Old 07-31-2009, 04:38 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,076,221 times
Quote:
I was not referring to myself nor Mr. Beck, but those in the U.S. military to whom we owe our freedom. Those men and women serving in harms way are generally moderate to conservative individuals who believe the same way as Mr. Beck. As are the majority of hard working American's. Progressives make up a small percentage of this country, thank God.
If they believed the same way as Glenn Beck,they would avoid military service and just be a drunken dope addict like he did instead of serving his country.TALK is cheap and most neoCON right wingers are good at nothing more than TALKING tough.

"Beck is a self-described recovering alcoholic and addict"
Glenn Beck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HERE'S A LETTER TO BECK FROM SOMEONE WHO DID SERVE

Dear Mr. Beck,
The image you have so carelessly planted in the minds of your viewers, that regular, honest, hardworking American supporters of Dr. Ron Paul are a bunch of ‘terrorists’, is not only inaccurate, but grossly negligent, sir! I take extreme umbrage with your assertions. I am a former Marine, decorated with a Good Conduct Medal, a Navy Unit Commendation, and an Overseas Deployment ribbon for my service to these United States from 1982 to 1986. Seeing as we are both forty-three I think it’s safe to say that while I was serving my country, you were much more busy becoming a drug addict and practicing to become an alcoholic, correct?
TruthNews.us » Blog Archive » Decorated Marine Responds to Glenn Beck

Here's a site where you can see who is a CHICKENHAWK wannabe tough guy and the real McCoys....don't expect to find many of your flag waving windbag heros on the list that served.
Who served?

You are low on post numbers,there is still time to educate yourself before being labeled as a wacko on here.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:14 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,191,121 times
I love it when Beck cries, makes me laugh and laugh and laugh....well ya'll get the picture!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies