Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 12:39 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,630,563 times

Advertisements

If Obama is as dumb and inexperienced as you think he is, then how did he get elected president, huh?

July 28, 2009 - by Frank J. Fleming

We have a lot of problems in this country. Much of that is because the previous president was a violent moron who could barely even function in polite society; he probably tried to bomb the economy when he felt it threaten him. He also liked it when children went without necessary medical attention because that made him laugh..........

Click link for complete article:

Pajamas Media » Why All the Smart People Say Obama Is a Great President
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2009, 12:46 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,675,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
"Luckily, before President Bush could kill us all, President Obama came to save us. All the smart people instantly recognized him as a genius and a savior, but Obama also had the wisdom to use simple phrases like “Yes we can!” that stupid people like you could also understand."

If you can post this nonsense to try to make a point, i'll go ahead and do the honors for you: I never want to hear another liberal claim that Obama supporters have not, and do not, refer to him as the "savior." Your argument is moot and the OP just proved that.
do you actually think the person who wrote this article is an obama supporter?

take a look at all of the stuff in the sidebars of the site. it is a right-wing site. or, uh, read the article. it is clearly a parody, that is evident even just from the part you quoted.

or for that matter, look at the status and previous posts of the person who posted this thread.

Old 07-30-2009, 12:51 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,594,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
If Obama is as dumb and inexperienced as you think he is, then how did he get elected president, huh?

We have a lot of problems in this country. Much of that is because the previous president was a violent moron who could barely even function in polite society; he probably tried to bomb the economy when he felt it threaten him. He also liked it when children went without necessary medical attention because that made him laugh..........

1) He played on peoples hatred of Bush
2) He was an educated well spoken charismatic black man
3) He gave the liberals an opportunity to finish what they have been trying to do since the 60's..make up for white guilt and even the score
4) They wanted to make this an historic moment to show how we arent racists anymore
5) He was young and that appealed to the College student pinheads
Shall I continue..because I have alot more...

Old 07-30-2009, 12:53 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
do you actually think the person who wrote this article is an obama supporter?

take a look at all of the stuff in the sidebars of the site. it is a right-wing site. or, uh, read the article. it is clearly a parody, that is evident even just from the part you quoted.

or for that matter, look at the status and previous posts of the person who posted this thread.
Thanks for pointing that out. I'm actually relieved it is a parody...to think that there could be someone so enthralled by this administration almost made me nauseated!

Old 07-30-2009, 12:54 PM

you're welcome!

Old 07-30-2009, 12:55 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,861,813 times
Quote:

Brilliant. A good read.

Old 07-30-2009, 01:01 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,800 times
I was thinking it was kind of "RACIST" to call a Irish Cop and say "I bet you want a beer " . Todays shamefull Irish slurs are very upsetting to me .

Old 07-30-2009, 01:07 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,630,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
I was thinking it was kind of "RACIST" to call a Irish Cop and say "I bet you want a beer " . Todays shamefull Irish slurs are very upsetting to me .
Did he really state it that way? If so, I agree with you. What a stereotypical and borderline rude comment to come from the president. So, because I'm partially Irish, does that mean I'm automatically a drunk?

He is very passive-aggressive sarcastic. It's gross. I'm ashamed of having such a president.

Old 07-30-2009, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Did he really state it that way?
nope.

he said that everyone involved in the gates thing should get together for a beer (and they are). i think the person you're quoting is just making a joke about people being oversensitive about racism.

Old 07-30-2009, 01:59 PM

324 posts, read 1,138,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
1) He played on peoples hatred of Bush
2) He was an educated well spoken charismatic black man
3) He gave the liberals an opportunity to finish what they have been trying to do since the 60's..make up for white guilt and even the score
4) They wanted to make this an historic moment to show how we arent racists anymore
5) He was young and that appealed to the College student pinheads
Shall I continue..because I have alot more...
Well said
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies