Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you want to control my penis?
Yes 12 29.27%
No 29 70.73%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 07:17 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,703,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverestClimb View Post
You hate people that are into church but use verses right under your name

Sounds like you are one of those people that only believes in the bible when it is convenient with you.

...probably feel the same way about law too
Just because someone disagrees with "bible thumpers" dictating what is and isn't acceptable for the rest of society, doesn't mean said person cannot susbcribe to certain religious beliefs him/herself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2009, 07:19 PM

18,131 posts, read 25,282,316 times
I should have posted a poll asking people if they want to control my penis (tell me who I can marry) or if they want to free my penis (Let me marry whoever I want)

Old 07-30-2009, 07:21 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,703,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
I should have posted a poll asking people if they want to control my penis (tell me who I can marry) or if they want to free my penis (Let me marry whoever I want)
Start one now...

Old 07-30-2009, 07:22 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
I should have posted a poll asking people if they want to control my penis
I think you'll need to post pictures in order to get truly honest responses.

Old 07-30-2009, 07:28 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,562,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCity09 View Post
lets get something clear here....we have not had a small govt in this county for a long long long time...The Republicans have made the govt even bigger and no matter how much BS they give us about small govt, they don't want it either.
GWB 43 actually expanded the federal gov't THREE fold. It's all just a myth. Lately I see the republican party as a party of lies

small gov't - not true

against illegal immigration - last time we gave amnesty Reagan was in office, Bush wanted amnesty, McCain -from AZ wasn't at all tough on ill. immigration per his platform, no party is tough on illegal immigration

family values - cheat on their spouses, larry craig. etc.

Old 07-30-2009, 07:34 PM

18,131 posts, read 25,282,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I think you'll need to post pictures in order to get truly honest responses.
I would post that poll if I could,
I bet republicans can't wait to get their hands on it.

Old 07-30-2009, 08:55 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,010,059 times
Quote:
Everytime I talk to a republican they go around crying and preaching about how our country would be 1000 times better with "smaller government"

Why is it that those people that believe on "small government" want to control my penis?
(gay relationships, interracial relationships, open marriages, etc, etc)

I have TOTAL freedom, but my penis is enslaved by the Bible-thumpers.
Best question lately on the boards here! I only hope some of our local neo-cons can answer it for you.
Of course I have no answer, only a smile,wink and a nod.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:27 PM

132 posts, read 159,383 times
Obviously your penis holds the key to small government, and they want to harness its powers.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:32 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,927 times
Quote:
Everytime I talk to a republican they go around crying and preaching about how our country would be 1000 times better with "smaller government"

Why is it that those people that believe on "small government" want to control my penis?

I am a Republican and I want NO part of your penis or anything else on you for that matter. I am not against gay marriage. I am not against interracial relationships. If you want to have an open marriage, whatever that is knock yourself out.

Your entire thought process is very scary.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:51 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,990,126 times
Quote:

The great LBJ once said if I have a hand on someones pecker he'll follow me anywhere. Guess what he was right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies