Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 05:26 AM

133 posts, read 173,779 times

Advertisements

Chris Matthews is simply a left wing hack. Years ago he was really independent in his news reporting, but now he has humiliated his self over and over, what he says isn't credible anymore. He's only on t.v. because the left wing nuts need as many voices for their views as they can get, and they don't care who the voices are. we, one the right side, have our crazies also, but no where like the left. And at least our crazies are fun and entertaining!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 05:40 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
this is so stupid
if I see a black guy breaking in a house, I am saying to 911 I see a black guy breaking in a house
if I see a white guy breaking in a house, I am saying to 911 I see a white guy breaking in a house
got a problem with it, too bad
I live in East Atlanta, and when I moved here back in 1996, it was low crime, today I have rapes, murders, and tons of break-ins with in blocks of me
think I do not call the cops on all the weird stuff I see
three weeks ago a black guy broke into a house one street over form me and parked his car while he did it right by my house, he was wittnessed by a woman who lived next door to the break-in running out of the house with a garbage bag full of stuff he just stole.
The cops could not hang out by my house forever, so when they left after runing the tags and having the guy ID'd and the name matched the tags, the theif had a teen ager run get his car.
I am so sick of petty thief's , black/white or green
we have folks killed in home invasions all the time, you bet I am turning folks in

Old 07-31-2009, 05:48 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Matthews gets his talking points handed to him and he repeats what it says. It's MSNBC, did you expect free thought or even basic reason?

Old 07-31-2009, 06:25 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Matthews gets his talking points handed to him and he repeats what it says. It's MSNBC, did you expect free thought or even basic reason?

Sigh. My one big gripe about America..... that idiots like Matthews can be "entertainment celebrities" and multi multi millionaires.

Although, what may be sadder is that a segment of the population actually listen to people like him (from all parts of the spectrum) to form their opinions and worldview.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:09 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times

YouTube - Chris Matthews: I Will Help Obama, My Leg Still Tingles

YouTube - Chris Matthews' thrill up leg

Old 07-31-2009, 08:20 PM

539 posts, read 700,189 times
can someone post the Zell Miller interview..

Old 07-31-2009, 08:28 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,468,342 times
Attention Cambridge area thieves!

If you want an easy hit, go to the house of Prof. Gates.

No one will bother to call it in to 911 and I doubt any cops would be in a hurry to respond if they did.

Old 08-02-2009, 02:35 AM

3,085 posts, read 5,239,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Chris Matthews isn't the sharpest knife in the box.

Yes, whenever anyone sees a black man who appears to be breaking into a home, they should be sure not to call it in. Better to risk your neighbor's property, and perhaps life, than to be seen as a "racist."
And if you're a black man who's unlucky enough to be locked out of your own home, better check with your neighbors first before you attempt to enter it.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:31 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,639,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicWings View Post
MATTHEWS: See, what I don’t understand is, she knew her neighbor was African-American. He had a certain look. She sees a guy with a certain look. She wasn’t profiling, or what—what was going on here?

Water Cooler - Politics, Breaking News, US and World News - Washington Times

Chrissy the leftist zombies' Tingly Trollop. In his flimsy warped mind, it's all about killing the messenger. Or put simply, "no good deed goes unpunished". That bout of malaria must have fried his frontal matter.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:41 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicWings View Post
MATTHEWS: See, what I don’t understand is, she knew her neighbor was African-American. He had a certain look. She sees a guy with a certain look. She wasn’t profiling, or what—what was going on here?

Water Cooler - Politics, Breaking News, US and World News - Washington Times
Yup, she's a crafty one. She calls 911, and purposefully makes reference to NO black people, while at the same time she is telegraphing thru racial profiling, that the suspicious people are both black. Disgusting display of out and out racism by this racist, bigot, honky, female 911 caller.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies