Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2007, 10:08 AM

2,815 posts, read 12,986,187 times

Advertisements

What is the plan? Simple, erase the borders. The plan is contained in a "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" (SPP) little noticed when President Bush and President Fox created it in March 2005 along with the Canadian prime minister.
For those who are aware of and oppose the secret plans made by President Bush (Congress has been completely bypassed), former Mexican president Vicente Fox, and Canada's prime minister to merge the U.S. into Mexico and Canada and open the borders completely for mass migration from Mexico which includes building a toll system superhighway FOUR football fields wide from Mexico up through Texas and then branching west, north, and east to Canada...there may be some good news.
The NAFTA Superhighway is an integral part of this plan and will not be owned by Americans. It would be run and owned by a Spanish consortium and a group of other investment foreigners who'd finance it for 50 years. It would displace 1,000,000 Texans from their farms, ranches and homes by imminent domain. Then it would cut through Oklahoma, Missouri, Iowa and branch out displacing millions of Americans.
Americans would have to pay high tolls to drive on it. Mexican truckers would enter the country at their will to transport foreign goods from a superport the U.S. wants to build on the coast of Mexico to cut dependence on Los Angeles and other western American ports.
In Texas, where construction is slated to begin, it's called the Trans-Texas Corridor or (TTC) and it's very unpopular there. The Texas legislature has moved to block it. Thank goodness.
Here's the article:
NAFTA Superhighway hits bump in the Road
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=55331
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2007, 10:30 AM

745 posts, read 1,324,739 times
"the anti-superhighway, two-year moratorium will likely pass both houses of the Texas legislature with more than enough votes to override a likely veto by Governor Rich Perry, a stalwart supporter of the Trans-Texas Corridor concept."

Thank you for this message.

Of course Bush is trying to push ahead with the project, regardless of Texas, Congress, the rest of the people in this country, and anyone else who opposes it and who stands up for freedom, independence, and choice.

Old 04-23-2007, 10:45 AM

2,976 posts, read 13,373,512 times
Here is what's scary - if I missed this on my radar how many other Americans missed this too? I consider myself well read, but when this piece appeared I must have had my brain in a bowl of jello.

The implication of the TTC is so far reaching, I wonder how many people have stopped to consider what this is going to mean? This will be an open invitation for every potential illegal alien from around the world to use Mexico as their first port of entry into the US and Canada. Am I misreading this?

Old 04-23-2007, 11:04 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,831,896 times
No just illegal aliens will enter as will terrorists from Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Iran, Iraq, and Palestine.

Not to mention they are risking a NUKE being brought in from outside the US through the corrupt country of Mexico.

I am not a conspiracy theory type, but it is almost like politicians WANT another 9/11 so they can expand government power.

I despise such open border plans because it hurts American jobs. Truckers in the US will suffer and so will the American people.

How dumb can Americans really be? Isn't anyone suspicious that major corporations are pushing the amnesty for illegals and open borders? Why do you think that is? Do you think thyey are doing it to "improve American's lifestyles"? Come on! They are doing it so they can massively profit from cheap labor.

Old 04-23-2007, 05:50 PM

1,962 posts, read 5,197,080 times
Yea, I sent the flag up the pole on this one back on 9-16-2006 on POC. The thread was called "NAFTA Super Highway - What do you think about it?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies