Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 07:29 PM

539 posts, read 700,128 times

Advertisements

Has anyone one read the reasons why Obama's mother filed for divorce from the African everyone is so proud?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2009, 07:32 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicWings View Post
Has anyone one read the reasons why Obama's mother filed for divorce from the African everyone is so proud?
Wait Obama and Michelle is divorced? Thats the ONLY Obama that i've noticed ANYONE stating their proud of....You can't have a discussion without making things up

Old 08-04-2009, 07:32 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,184,746 times
Quote:
A bit off topic, maybe?

Old 08-04-2009, 07:43 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,184,746 times
[quote=KatinNJ;10110810]Sadly I'm not surprised that President Obama is receiving numerous death threats especially with racist people like Glen Beck, Tea Baggers, Birthers, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, and many in the Republican Party who are promoting fear and hatred (its amazing that they're calling the President a racist). There are also those who honestly dislike the President’s policies who are afraid, but many times it’s hard to distinguish between legitimate concerns and those who are just racist. Those who are convinced that they are the superior race and who are losing control are willing to do almost anything to reserve it (clearly expressed by Pat Buchanan on msnbc).

I just hope that those making these threats are arrested and sent to prison with no mercy. I’m all for freedom of speech but when it start inciting violence they should be held accountable. There are too many uneducated, misinformed, misguided, brainless, and/or racist people that are open to this non-sense because they're not capable of researching and reasoning for themselves. It may not be all about race, but I believe race plays a big part.
[/QUOTE
Yes, the gun toting, bible thumping, flag waving, anti-intellectual, white guys feel like they're losing control and are certainly becoming more belligerent by the day. It's these kind that join groups (that advocate violence) such as Aryan Nations, the Klan, and various militias.
Just by reading many of the previous posts, it's a good idea that the FBI keep an eye on them for the safety of all.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:44 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,984,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
No, he is identified as a total and utter failure who has ruined a country and people do not like it very well.
That was an EXCELLENT description of George W. Bush !!!

Old 08-04-2009, 07:50 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,984,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
"Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush..."

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph
I think a HUGE reason that Obama has more death threats than Bush, is because REPUBLICANS LOVE THEIR GUNS !!!

Republicans always want to solve their problems with GUNS !!!

Whenever something doesn't seem right to Republicans ... they talk about revolutions, going to war, etc.

So, when Obama creates policies they don't agree with ... they once again revert to their guns to solve the problem !!!

Is it any wonder why we liberals fight so hard for gun control ???

Old 08-04-2009, 07:53 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
Quote:
Let me correct this for you. Obama is a Mulatto. All US Presidents have come from the White womb.

Oh my good grief. How do you shave without looking in the mirror? You couldn't possibly look in the mirror after writing that.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:53 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
I think a HUGE reason that Obama has more death threats than Bush, is because REPUBLICANS LOVE THEIR GUNS !!!

Republicans always want to solve their problems with GUNS !!!

Whenever something doesn't seem right to Republicans ... they talk about revolutions, going to war, etc.

So, when Obama creates policies they don't agree with ... they once again revert to their guns to solve the problem !!!
I very much agree. It seems like a recent development, however. In the past, the Republican Party wasn't so dominated by the trigger-happy crowd. It seems that they are now.

Old 08-04-2009, 11:22 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,904,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Or maybe its just that he's identified as being a BLACK MAN....
Political stupidity has nothing to do with ones race ...

Old 08-05-2009, 07:14 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Let me correct this for you. Obama is a Mulatto. All US Presidents have come from the White womb.
Well there you go. Screw the labels that America has forced on us for decades. LogicWings has declared that all of us of mixed ancestory are not really black. The White womb...I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatinNJ View Post
It was decided by White men that a drop of Black or any other gene was the dominant gene in determining the race of a child with the "one drop rule". You can not have it both ways when it's convenient.
That's the problem; they just want to ignore history because it suits them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies