Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2009, 07:23 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,621,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Seriously was only 4 posts down.
sorry I didn't see it. I have children that I take care of like feed them, bathe them, talk to them, play with them and a husband as well.

Hopefully the obsessed ones on here 24/7 don't have children or spouses as they would likely be neglected....

ciao.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2009, 07:24 PM

18,044 posts, read 25,080,159 times
Republicans should trying "reading" sometime

Identical thread as this one

Old 08-05-2009, 07:28 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,575,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
sorry I don't LIVE on c-d, I have a life apparently unlike YOU and the plethora of others that post here every hour of every day.

Do you have issues with your ADL's as a result of obsessively posting on c-d?

I'd think u would.
How many threads have you begun? More than most people. And yet, you seriously can't scan through the threads before you post? You couldn't see the same thread topic that was 4 below your post? It's polite to check, but the fact is is that you just care to spew your garbage.

Old 08-05-2009, 07:29 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,575,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
goodbye you nasties who have nothing better to do....y don't u go take a shower for once.
*LOL* I hope for your sake that that comment came from one of your kids.

Old 08-05-2009, 07:58 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,307,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahma View Post
could be worse..... another famous person asked the kids of the nation to turn in their parents if they were against what the government was doing at the time.
ACORN is going to have another job. This is just the beginning.

Old 08-05-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
You think I'm joking, please press the below White House link before it is removed. For you Lefties, you can report me.

White House's Call For Informants: If You Oppose Obamacare, Even in ‘Casual Conversation,’ the White House Wants to Know About It

From the White House website: The White House - Blog Post - Facts Are Stubborn Things

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov
POLL: Do you agree with Obama that Americans should start informing on other Americans?
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ns-should.html

Old 08-05-2009, 08:48 PM

1,133 posts, read 709,136 times
Remember very early on Mr. Obama hinted that he wanted a private security force to play an alternate role of that performed by the military or the police. Sort of like a panther force I suppose he had in his mind. This is a very dangerous criminal we have as commander in chief. A criminal intent on destroying the very fabric of democracy. I hope you lefties will be proud of yourselves when we begin to look like a third world country. When your security has been reduced to that of a third world country.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
You think I'm joking, please press the below White House link before it is removed. For you Lefties, you can report me.

White House's Call For Informants: If You Oppose Obamacare, Even in ‘Casual Conversation,’ the White House Wants to Know About It

From the White House website: The White House - Blog Post - Facts Are Stubborn Things

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov
Here's an update on the story: Michelle Malkin » Cornyn to Obama: Disband the Internet Snitch Brigade

Old 08-05-2009, 09:48 PM

2,661 posts, read 2,894,495 times
How dare the white house want to correct lies?

Some of you are a danger to yourselves.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:58 PM

Default We'll let the American people decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
How dare the white house want to correct lies?

Some of you are a danger to yourselves.
We'll let the American people decide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies