Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2009, 10:43 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
He could be contained in 2010! And the race begins this fall!
Well there ya go. Have at it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2009, 10:45 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
You should take another look at the post you quoted.
I was not judging the white house's comments.

I said they want to correct lies.

For example, here is a lie:
"All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free health care services."

Because some people still believe anonymous emails, without ever checking the facts.

Here is another for you:
"In the health care bill, "The 'Health Choices Commissioner' will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None."

Oh wait, you are one of those who don't appreciate the truth - you preferred when the previous administration hid the wars cost, making the deficit look so much prettier than it was in reality.
Could you tell me just what the end result that Obama wants from that vaunted public option? Is the end really single payer insurance? Doesn't that mean socialized medicine? I need you libs to straighten me out on this kind of thing.

Old 08-05-2009, 10:47 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Could you tell me just what the end result that Obama wants from that vaunted public option? Is the end really single payer insurance? Doesn't that mean socialized medicine? I need you libs to straighten me out on this kind of thing.
He wants more people to be insured and have access to medical care.

Old 08-05-2009, 10:50 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,309,332 times
No offense but the typical GOP supporter is for the most part a very ignorant, gullible person. It is almost like you get all your news from some cheap tabloid like the National Enquirer and you really believe in any BS they come up with. The GOP is all about fear mongering and it is sad to see so many people fall for their very immoral strategies. Dude, where is my brain?

Old 08-05-2009, 10:51 PM

2,661 posts, read 2,903,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Some just want the option.

Some want single payer.
But none of the bills has single payer, that I've heard of.

But its good to be vigilant against the non-existent parts of the health care reform bill(s).

Old 08-05-2009, 11:00 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,327,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
No offense but the typical GOP supporter is for the most part a very ignorant, gullible person. It is almost like you get all your news from some cheap tabloid like the National Enquirer and you really believe in any BS they come up with. The GOP is all about fear mongering and it is sad to see so many people fall for their very immoral strategies. Dude, where is my brain?
Your brain is up your arse...

Old 08-05-2009, 11:02 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
You'd prefer the continuation of misinformation?
Silly question, of course you would.

They're not asking for names, they're interested in disinformation so that the issues can be addressed.
Did you even read past the first paragraph?
Silly me to think that you would.

You know, disinformation, like the kind of bunk that we shoot down every day on CD.
With so many versions of the bills floating around (1000 pgs), how can one tell disinformation ?

Old 08-05-2009, 11:10 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Obama wants the black panther party to patrol our neighborhoods and report back to him.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:12 PM

539 posts, read 700,189 times

Old 08-05-2009, 11:12 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post

Gullible?

You are really joking right?

Gullible is what the left wing wackos are.

The latest example being Palin getting a divorce. They all fell for that one TOO!!

Fear mongering? Well the left wins that one also.

Just listen to Obama speak, his words are of fear in a sneaky way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies