U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 10:22 PM

27,623 posts, read 19,651,278 times

Advertisements

"Anyone doubting the truth that Dominionist Christianity and the Republican Party have now blended into an horrific mix of murder, destruction, Corporatism and a unique brand of U. S. Fascism topped off with a madness that defies categorizing need only read some of the sworn testimony being produced in a civil lawsuit against Blackwater, the private army of thugs and Brown Shirts 2.0 who kill as casually as a frenzied mob of Manson harpies. However, Manson in this instance is Erik Prince - a man who apparently sees himself as a mix of Jesus Christ infected with rabies, a demented Richard The First of England , and Jack The Ripper raised to the 33rd power."

Christian Reconstruction

Last edited by sickofnyc; 08-05-2009 at 10:35 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2009, 11:32 PM

3,551 posts, read 7,403,655 times
Yep, I notice this attitude in a lot of people who call themselves "Christians" but have a very distorted view of it. The "C" Street gang is another bunch.

golfgod

Old 08-05-2009, 11:42 PM

8,743 posts, read 11,001,512 times
Oh my god. I will pray for this to come to an end!

Old 08-05-2009, 11:43 PM

5,762 posts, read 4,735,230 times
Thanks for the link, sickofnyc. Yet more information about how the right wing has infiltrated and wishes ultimately to control the government. Tonight we also learned that Blackwater has been accused of smuggling guns into Iraq, hidden in empty dog food bags. Not transporting armaments for the U.S. military, but smuggling them in for their sole profit. We've had C Street, "The Family" and now Blackwater...yet posters will flock to bogus b.c. and HC threads and ignore this. It is unbelievable at how some will stoop to any means necessary to achieve their personal goals, instead of to preserve what has been a functioning democracy.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
Yep, I notice this attitude in a lot of people who call themselves "Christians" but have a very distorted view of it. The "C" Street gang is another bunch.

golfgod
Just googled The C Street thing and I am going to read the article now. I'll post a link as soon as I find a good one. Something very unholy under the guise of holy is going on in this country.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Thanks for the link, sickofnyc. Yet more information about how the right wing has infiltrated and wishes ultimately to control the government. Tonight we also learned that Blackwater has been accused of smuggling guns into Iraq, hidden in empty dog food bags. Not transporting armaments for the U.S. military, but smuggling them in for their sole profit. We've had C Street, "The Family" and now Blackwater...yet posters will flock to bogus b.c. and HC threads and ignore this. It is unbelievable at how some will stoop to any means necessary to achieve their personal goals, instead of to preserve what has been a functioning democracy.
If you have ever seen the movie "The Omen"... it comes to pass at the end of the film that evil will infiltrate through high powers in government. This stuff is sickening.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:50 PM

189 posts, read 315,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
If you think the democratic party isn't also corrupt, I've got a bridge to sell you. The whole lot of them need to thrown out.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:51 PM

34,650 posts, read 38,251,711 times
I REALLY hate religion.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klapton View Post
If you think the democratic party isn't also corrupt, I've got a bridge to sell you. The whole lot of them need to thrown out.
This goes a bit deeper than corruption. This reeks of cult behavior and twisted ideologies.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:57 PM

Christian mafia: the Family at C Street

Washington D.C. is home to the self-styled Christian mafia, a secretive Christian fundamentalist organization with deep ties to power elites in the US and the world. The Capitol Hill house on C Street has been making the headlines of late, and the news is not good. It seems the house on C Street is a Christian fundamentalist frat house for US congressman and senators.
Christian mafia: the Family at C Street
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies