Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2009, 02:54 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times

Advertisements

Uh oh Beck fans looks like you have been out organized. What will you do now?

8.6.09 Beck Release
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2009, 02:57 PM

132 posts, read 159,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Yes I am sure the video was doctored and the police are paid off. It frequently happens small flag salesmen attack hulking union members. Happens every day. You cracked the case. Well done!
I'm glad that I cracked it! Furthermore, I am glad that you have finally solved the "Equation of Maximums," which is based on Fillerton's 1947 postulate that "in the event of one man being beaten by union members, it shall heretofore be recorded that no other beatings shall take place within a time frame of two years and in similar circumstances, unless the perpetrators of said other attacks are themselves union members as well."

Old 08-11-2009, 03:00 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
I don't remember the conservatives standing up for freedom of speech when radio stations were refusing to play songs by the Dixie Chicks. If a business decides that they don't want to support the rantings of a racist hate monger like Beck that is their choice. You have to love it when a right winger whines that the free market isn't being fair.

Old 08-11-2009, 03:01 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwich View Post
I'm glad that I cracked it! Furthermore, I am glad that you have finally solved the "Equation of Maximums," which is based on Fillerton's 1947 postulate that "in the event of one man being beaten by union members, it shall heretofore be recorded that no other beatings shall take place within a time frame of two years and in similar circumstances, unless the perpetrators of said other attacks are themselves union members as well."
Well Sherlock you must let the police in on the secret there is a menacing geriatric out there set to pounce on unsuspecting union members, all so very unnerving. I am sure the fine people of Georgia will not rest until the scoundrel is apprehended. Now before we go to the authorities you have evidence right?

Old 08-11-2009, 03:03 PM

GEICO just saved a bunch of money by not advertising on Fox's Glenn Beck | Media Matters for America

"The question is quickly becoming, why do Beck’s other advertisers still feel comfortable with his inflammatory, hateful rhetoric?"

Old 08-11-2009, 03:04 PM

132 posts, read 159,394 times
Quote:
Shorebaby said:

Well Sherlock you must let the police in on the secret there is a menacing geriatric out there set to pounce on unsuspecting union members, all so very unnerving. I am sure the fine people of Georgia will not rest until the scoundrel is apprehended. Now before we go to the authorities you have evidence right?
Evidence of what? I don't think I've made any claims. You made quite a sweeping one though.

Last edited by sandwich; 08-11-2009 at 03:15 PM..

Old 08-11-2009, 03:05 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,209,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Who you talking about? The folks that make up the current GOP? You know, the birthers, deathers, teabaggers, the dumber than Joe The Plumber Crowd and the other nut jobs.

Old 08-11-2009, 03:05 PM

26,214 posts, read 49,044,521 times
Bravo for GEICO! I wonder how Beck will react, whether he'll go berserk on the air or what, he's hilarious but it's sad that people cling to his every word as if it's the only truth, which it's not - far from it.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 08-11-2009, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Bravo for GEICO! I wonder how Beck will react, whether he'll go berserk on the air or what, he's hilarious but it's sad that people cling to his every word as if it's the only truth, which it's not - far from it.
But he's the likeable, cute one.

Old 08-11-2009, 03:09 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,476,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I don't think you watch Beck so you only know what left handed blogs and the DNC say...
No, I certainly do not watch Beck, nor do I waste any time on left-handed blogs or the PR of the DNC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
...but in fact you want to see some of that poor man says I can suggest a way for you to get some 5 to 8 minute shots of him anytime you want.
Oh, I've had ample opportunity to SEE him, more than enough to realize that he is just another right-wing intellectual hoare who has absolutely nothing of value to contribute to the conversation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies