Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2009, 12:21 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times

Advertisements

33 and counting.

And now UPS has denounced the entire network itself! They just gave me one more reason to do business w/them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2009, 12:42 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
NEW YORK —
and ColorofChange.org, a group that promotes political action among blacks and launched a campaign to get advertisers to abandon him.
More Advertisers Bolt Glenn Beck
Looks like there's more than just difference of opinion behind all this. I wonder whether any of Obama's other community organizations are involved.

I thought blacks readily admit that some - perhaps many - blacks have an anti-white bias.

Old 08-24-2009, 03:02 PM

1,179 posts, read 975,501 times
I urge anyone who despises the kind of ignorance and shameful demagoguery that Crying Glenn displays to visit the web site below and fill out the form. What Beck really wants to see in this country is a civil war, the man is a dangerous nut case who pushes execrable fantasies to his gullible and generally stupid audience, a fear monger with absolutely zero conscience who constructs a world of conspiracies and idiot theories for the left half of the American IQ bell curve. Left wing or right wing, strike a blow for intelligent debate over the moronic pandering of this traitorous lowlife. Sign it, here:

ColorOfChange.org

Old 08-24-2009, 03:14 PM

8 posts, read 12,765 times
Glenn Beck is a MORAN.........he has been from day one!! Why fox news would ever hire such an idiot is beyond me other than the 'drama' and ratings they get from his rantings. His show is not about the news or politics, its all about him!!!

Old 08-24-2009, 03:35 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
I just viewed the entire clip. The man DID call the President a racist. AND, this little tirade happened AFTER President Obama called both men and apologised to Officer Crowley for speaking without know all the facts. A fact that Beck did not even allude to because if he had, his whole 'I don't see color like the President does' BS would not have the same impact.

It's going to be interesting to see how or even if Fox addresses the loss of advertisers on Beck's show.

Old 08-24-2009, 04:13 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
I just viewed the entire clip. The man DID call the President a racist. AND, this little tirade happened AFTER President Obama called both men and apologised to Officer Crowley for speaking without know all the facts. A fact that Beck did not even allude to because if he had, his whole 'I don't see color like the President does' BS would not have the same impact.

It's going to be interesting to see how or even if Fox addresses the loss of advertisers on Beck's show.

hussein obama is a racist and the fact he spent 20 years in a racist church and considered the racist Rev. Wright his mentor proves he is a racist among other things.

Beck is doing great today exposing the vile threat hussein obama and his criminal administration is to this country.

Old 08-24-2009, 04:52 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
hussein obama is a racist and the fact he spent 20 years in a racist church and considered the racist Rev. Wright his mentor proves he is a racist among other things.

Beck is doing great today exposing the vile threat hussein obama and his criminal administration is to this country.
Wow. A lot of rage going on here.

Old 08-24-2009, 04:55 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Wow. A lot of rage going on here.

LOL rage? You want to see rage watch some YouTubes of liberal protests, union thugs and ACORN.

Old 08-24-2009, 05:01 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kricket 02 View Post
Glenn Beck is a MORAN.........he has been from day one!! Why fox news would ever hire such an idiot is beyond me other than the 'drama' and ratings they get from his rantings. His show is not about the news or politics, its all about him!!!
Moran????

Old 08-24-2009, 07:35 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
LOL rage? You want to see rage watch some YouTubes of liberal protests, union thugs and ACORN.
Is that what has made you so angry? Why watch them if they make you angry. Just step away from the computer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies