Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What's the solution?
It's all Palestine; no two-state solution 7 11.86%
It's all Israel; no two-state solution 6 10.17%
Two states based on pre-1967 boarders 19 32.20%
Two states based on modern-day boarders 13 22.03%
Other (please state) 14 23.73%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 09:24 AM

731 posts, read 776,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
And these mudrers have continued strapping on those suicide belts, despite the fact that they've RECEIVED MORE DEVELOPMENT AID PER CAPITA THAN ANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!
And what have they accomplished with all that aid???
Have they educated themselves? Learned vocational skills? Even tried to better themselves? Not exactly:
They've done a VERY good job of educating children to hate.
And smuggling in Iranian weapons.
And training suicide bombers.
And idolizing "martyrs".
And praising those who blow themselves up, as long as they take as many men, women and children with them as possible.

Who do the patriarchs of this amoral society set up as role models for young people? Athletes? Scientists? Entertainers? NO! BLOODY MURDERERS! ("Martyr" is the idolized term they use). They teach it in the schools, mosques, and the media. It's no wonder they behave like vicious animals.

There are no people in the world LESS deserving of a state then the "Palestininian People". The term "Palestinian People" didn't even exist until Arafat invented it in the 1970's. They are mostly descendants of Arab migrants who came to Palestine in search of jobs that were created by the Jewish agricultural and industrial revival of the area in the late 1800's and early 1900's.

They are a morally sick society, as most Arab societies are. They danced in the streets on 9/11. They celebrate the murder of innocents. No state for them until they stop acting like wild animals.

Does Foreign Aid Fuel Palestinian Violence? :: Middle East Quarterly
"there is strong evidence that it (the aid) contributes to a culture of corruption, government malfeasance, and terrorism that has had lethal consequences for both Israelis and Palestinians over the past decade."
But Palestine is still their stolen land, they lived and it became their country, they welcomed the Jews but the Jews were greasy and took advantage of that.

How would you feel if the Natives took control of the U.S. and displaced your people while getting support from other western countries? You would hate it, you would uprise against it, and you would do whatever it takes to get your stolen land back. This is how the Palestinians feel.

Oppression for 60 years creates hate, its that simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2010, 09:42 AM

1,263 posts, read 2,331,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhman92 View Post
But Palestine is still their stolen land, they lived and it became their country, they welcomed the Jews but the Jews were greasy and took advantage of that.

How would you feel if the Natives took control of the U.S. and displaced your people while getting support from other western countries? You would hate it, you would uprise against it, and you would do whatever it takes to get your stolen land back. This is how the Palestinians feel.

Oppression for 60 years creates hate, its that simple.
Stop the fictional history already. Your claims are baseless. Others on this thread have already presented evidence disproving your "history" but you ignore it and just come back with a repitition of your fabrications.

The massacres of Palestinian Jews began in the 1920's and continued unabated through the 30's and 40's.
And of course let's not forget the active and enthusiastic Palestinian support for the Nazis. The Palestinian Arab leader of the time, the mufti of Jerusalem, was a staunch Nazi ally, practically slept with Hitler, and repeatedly went to Berlin to beg Hitler to invade Palestine and exterminate the Jews:
The Mufti and the Fuhrer

And today's Palestinians ARE NO DIFFERENT:
FactsOfIsrael.com: Poll: Majority of Palestinians support homicide/suicide bombings and wish for the destruction of the State of Israel

The murderous Palestinian terrorism started long, long before 1948.

Old 01-31-2010, 10:03 AM

731 posts, read 776,263 times
Quote:
Stop the fictional history already. Your claims are baseless. Others on this thread have already presented evidence disproving your "history" but you ignore it and just come back with a repitition of your fabrications.

The massacres of Palestinian Jews began in the 1920's and continued unabated through the 30's and 40's.
And of course let's not forget the active and enthusiastic Palestinian support for the Nazis. The Palestinian Arab leader of the time, the mufti of Jerusalem, was a staunch Nazi ally, practically slept with Hitler, and repeatedly went to Berlin to beg Hitler to invade Palestine and exterminate the Jews:
The Mufti and the Fuhrer

And today's Palestinians ARE NO DIFFERENT:
FactsOfIsrael.com: Poll: Majority of Palestinians support homicide/suicide bombings and wish for the destruction of the State of Israel

The murderous Palestinian terrorism started long, long before 1948.
The Jews started buying lands from the Palestinians since the end of 1800s, this act was supported by Zionists who lived worldwide, this act was smart but greasy, a lot of Palestinian didn't care at the time because they didn't expect them to takeover the whole country, the Jews kept on buying land until 1948, after Germany was defeated, Palestinians still owned more lands than the Jews did, so the Jews felt that this plan as going to take a long time, then they decided to takeover with the mass influx of Jewish refugees coming into Palestine worldwide. Thats why massacres happened before 1948 because some Palestinians started to realize that their lands were taken by Jews inch by inch for high prices, which most Palestinians could not reject. Also the second reason was some Zionists started hinting about creating a Jewish state within Palestine, and this made the Palestinians even more suspicious.

Old 01-31-2010, 10:49 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,869,198 times
Quote:
The Jews started buying lands from the Palestinians since the end of 1800s, this act was supported by Zionists who lived worldwide, this act was smart but greasy, a lot of Palestinian didn't care at the time because they didn't expect them to takeover the whole country, the Jews kept on buying land until 1948, after Germany was defeated, Palestinians still owned more lands than the Jews did, so the Jews felt that this plan as going to take a long time, then they decided to takeover with the mass influx of Jewish refugees coming into Palestine worldwide. Thats why massacres happened before 1948 because some Palestinians started to realize that their lands were taken by Jews inch by inch for high prices, which most Palestinians could not reject. Also the second reason was some Zionists started hinting about creating a Jewish state within Palestine, and this made the Palestinians even more suspicious.
Mad props for continually referring to Jews as "greasy". Most anti-Semites are rarely so honest.

I also like you narrative. "Those poor Palestinians were being offered above market prices for their ****ty land. How could the poor souls resist?" A little help, when people willingly sell their land at a profit, they are pretty much by definition not victims. These sounds a lot like how many Arab Muslims view kuffar: "I can sell you my land, infidel. However, should I decide that I want it back, you better hand it over and don't dare ask me for your money back. You are an unbeliever and I am a Muslim and your obligations are to me and not me to you."

Also, Zionism wasn't a conspiracy, it was a well known goal of many European Jews to start a Jewish state in that region of the world since the late 1800s and most Jews originally moved there with the goal of making it a reality. It did not come as a shock or a surprise to anyone, really. In fact, the League of Nations was discussing the possibility of a Jewish nation in the Middle East shortly after it was founded.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:01 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,476,501 times
We should set aside all the aid we now give Israel in a trust fund to resettle any Israeli citizen who wishes to come to the United States, for a period of fifteen years. Tell them anyone left in Israel after that is on their own. Pull our diplomats out and let things take their natural course.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:05 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,869,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
We should set aside all the aid we now give Israel in a trust fund to resettle any Israeli citizen who wishes to come to the United States, for a period of fifteen years. Tell them anyone left in Israel after that is on their own. Pull our diplomats out and let things take their natural course.
Aren't you the guy who gleefully claimed another Holocaust was coming and boosted that Israel will cease to exist?

I am almost starting to think that you are actually a fundraiser for Islamic Jihad based in Dearborn.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Unabated? That's more than a little exaggeration there, don't you think? At any rate, I and most people certainly wouldn't be moving into an area where my group was being massacred "unabated". There weren't waves of Jews emigrating to Poland during the same period.

Quote:
And of course let's not forget the active and enthusiastic Palestinian support for the Nazis. The Palestinian Arab leader of the time, the mufti of Jerusalem, was a staunch Nazi ally
And we were staunch Soviet allies, because we (or some of us anyway) thought that was in our country's interest. No difference there, just someone else's ox being gored.

There is nothing wrong with bombing occupiers. Whether someone also kills himself in the process is meaningless casuistry. There is something wrong with targeting noncombatants, but both sides have done so from the start. As for the destruction of the state of Israel--there is ample historical precedent for states ceasing to exist: Manchukuo, the Union of South Africa, French Indochina, the Belgian Congo, etc. Yes, Israel ought to be dismantled along the same lines and for the same reason.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:23 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,982,756 times
Quote:
1. This is the U.S. you're talking about, things improve, but the Israel is different, the situation for Palestinian people have been the same for almost 60 years now.

2. Israel failed to occupy Gaza, they went into Gaza a year a go to return their prisoned soldier and they failed, they didn't go in because of the missile, stop believing this crap. Also how do you expect Hamas to stop the missiles if Israel displaces Palestinian families, bulldoze their houses, arrests innocent Palestinians. I dont know why Israel is whining about one kidnapped soldier, while 7,383 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

3. Because his people are getting harrased on daily basis thats why, and if he accepted the offer, Israel would take advantage of that because they know the media would think that both sides are stable and they would do whatever they want secretly.

4. They get treated as 2nd class citizens because its not their country, same in Egypt, this thing happens to any foreigner who lives in a country thats not his/hers. The Palestinians got expelled from Kuwait because when Iraqi soldiers invaded Kuwait, Palestinians were celebrating in the streets thats why and this is a different story, it dosent have anything to do with the Israel-Palestine conflict.

''But if Isreal even bulldozes one Palestianian home the who Arab world protests.''

Well because this happens all the time without clear justification, and this act have been continuing for a long time. Keep in mind that this act happens in both Gaza and the West Bank
Well Israel does not bulldoze Palestianian homes all the times. When they do that it is due to the house is used as a tunnel to transport weapons from outside Gaza such as smuggling weapons from Egypt, of the homes of people who were suicide bombers.

Ok you said the Palestianians that live outside Palestine in arab countries are foreigners and thats why they are treated as second class citizens. Ok I will go more into detail to that.

There are presently over 400,000 registered Palestinian refugees residing in 12 official camps and a number of unofficial camps and gatherings throughout Lebanon. These unofficial camps and gatherings were created as a result of displacement during the 1948 war as well as by population growth. The number of registered refugees does not account for the large numbers of unregistered Palestinian refugees living in Lebanon who are not eligible to receive assistance from the United Nations Relief and Work Agency (UNRWA), the agency formed in 1949 to cater to Palestinian refugees. The Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon are widely recognized as having the worst living conditions of any of the Palestinian refugee camps. The majority of the renigees residing in Lebanon lack citizenship and have been marginalized from Lebanese society. The Lebanese government has assigned them the legal status of foreigners, which has negatively affected their rights to health care, social services, education and property ownership. As a result, most Palestinian refijgees suffer from abject poverty and unemployment, have little hope for their situation to improve, and are utterly reliant on UNRWA. The Lebanese government's rationale for its refusal to extend citizenship status to the Palestinian refugees living within its borders rests upon the argument that the integration of the Palestinians into Lebanese society would negate their right of return to a future Palestinian state, and would upset the fragile sectarian balance upon which Lebanon's government precariously relies. As the majority of Palestinians who sought refuge were Muslims, their presence in Lebanon -- a country divided along religious.

Well there is no outcry in the Arab world for the treatment of the Palestianians in Lebanon, even though they are the same race, religion and language as other Arabs.

The Discrimination against Palestinian Refugees Living in Lebanon. -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

But there are other countries around the world that were compelled to take in massive number of refuguess and they abosrbed them and gave them full rights. Examples are ethnic Germans that were forced to leave Poland and Czechoslovakia at the end of WW2, and Germany was war torn but Germany, both east and west gave the equal rights and citizenship. Even today Germany allows refugees, and they get more rights than Palestianians that live in places such as Lebanon.

Even my country, when refugees come here, most of them are allowed to stay and are given more rights than Palestianians in Lebonon or Syria.

Even in my country I saw many Arabs protest against the Iraqi war, even the first gulf war in 1991, and even the recent Iraqi war against my country who was there fighting againt Saddam, but they were not arrested and certianly not expelled from here.

Well even in Jordan where the Palestianians are better treated than other Arab nations, thousands of Palestaianian civilians were killed by the Jordan military in the early 1970s known as Black Setember. But the silence of the Arab world regarding that is just double standards.

Well you say things are different, in Isreal than the US with resistance with the blacks and Indians. However lets then compare to the resistance of blacks in South Africa to some of these resistance groups in Palestiane.

There were no sucide bombings by black South Africans against white people there under Apartheid. There leaders were killed or sent to prision. Even so the black people of South Africa did not commit serious terrorist activities deliberatly on white civilians in South Africa. Even though the South African police killed many civilians and even expelled many blacks from different areas in South Africa. Yes there was some terrorist attacks against South African government establishments within South Africa but the resistance organisations were to target the government and not the south African white civilians. Even South African black resistance groups detested to the idea of killing white civilians in South Africa even though most white people in South Africa supported Apparthied. But with Isreal, you get some Palestianian groups that support killing and endorse killing of Isreali civlians. Even if Israeli civilians are murdered by a Palestianian suicide bomber many Palestinians celebrate.

Anyway the Israeli government condememd the killing by an Isreali civilian of the slaughter if Palestianian civilians in a mosque in the early 1990s, and even the UN condemed it. The Isreali guy that did the killing was part of an far right extremist group in Isreal and now the group he did belong is banned. Yes Isreal does clamp down on extremists groups within its country.

However the Isreali defence forces do not delieberatly target Palestianian civlians, sure there are civlians that are killed by the Israeli military yet they are not deliberate. Anyway I dont all support of all Israel actions, however they have a right just as any other nation has a right to defend themselves.

Last edited by other99; 01-31-2010 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: edit

Old 01-31-2010, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
Aren't you the guy who gleefully claimed another Holocaust was coming and boosted that Israel will cease to exist?
I think Israel will, and should, cease to exist, just as other colonial-invader states have ceased to exist, of which I've given numerous historical examples. You described that as portending another Holocaust; I never did. Matter of fact, I've called for paying for the resettlement of Israeli citizens in this country, at our own expense--something we didn't do even during the original Holocaust, as you surely know.

Quote:
I am almost starting to think that you are actually a fundraiser for Islamic Jihad based in Dearborn.
I didn't grow up too far from Dearborn, as a matter of fact, but I'm fairly sure that the 'Islamic Jihad' is in fact based in Lebanon, lol.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:33 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,331,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
I think Israel will, and should, cease to exist, just as other colonial-invader states have ceased to exist, of which I've given numerous historical examples. You described that as portending another Holocaust; I never did. Matter of fact, I've called for paying for the resettlement of Israeli citizens in this country, at our own expense--something we didn't do even during the original Holocaust, as you surely know.

I didn't grow up too far from Dearborn, as a matter of fact, but I'm fairly sure that the 'Islamic Jihad' is in fact based in Lebanon, lol.
Surprised that an avowed proponent of the destruction of Israel and open supporter of the Palestinian terror gangs is ignorant of the fact that Islamic Jihad is not Lebanese. It's one of your murderous groups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies