Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2009, 10:14 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Barack Obama The Racist - In His Own Words

Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2009, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

Kinda let's me know that his gaffe about that boston cop was from his heart. Not a mistake.

Old 08-08-2009, 05:31 PM

459 posts, read 804,730 times
Quote:
Kinda let's me know that his gaffe about that boston cop was from his heart. Not a mistake.

Only an insecure and uneducated racist like yourself would interpret the words in his book to be racist. But then again most conservatives are ignorant uneducated racists!!! Yea Sarah Palin for president in 2012

Old 08-08-2009, 05:41 PM

245 posts, read 447,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_man View Post
Only an insecure and uneducated racist like yourself would interpret the words in his book to be racist. But then again most conservatives are ignorant uneducated racists!!! Yea Sarah Palin for president in 2012
It sounds like you are the "...ignorant uneducated racist" here. Those who foolishly generalize that othere s are racist, like you, are usually extremely racist. It must really suck for you to be a clueless dolt.

Old 08-08-2009, 06:05 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,561,837 times
wow, an obot playing the race card. never seen that before.

Old 08-08-2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyT View Post
It sounds like you are the "...ignorant uneducated racist" here. Those who foolishly generalize that othere s are racist, like you, are usually extremely racist. It must really suck for you to be a clueless dolt.

HAHAHAHA!!!! you just contradicted yourself in a matter of 3 sentances Good try though, i'm sure your daddy who is also your uncle would be proud of not only your mullet but of also your trailor park logic

Old 08-08-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_man View Post

Wow! Look at all those pretty words!
Typical response....as I've always said (and people like you keep proving me right) ! Always go straight to the name-calling and never address the issues brought to light. Even if it comes right out of Obama's own mouth. You people are like these guys:

Speak no evil, see no evil and hear no evil of Barack!

EVEN IF YOU HEAR AND SEE HIM DOING IT! I can't wait until we finally get that first pic of him taking a long drag off a Salem Light!
You guys are gonna freak out! All of those things he said about white people......wow.

Old 08-08-2009, 08:47 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,484 times
I didn't watch the entire video but what I did see the part that bugged me the most and what I would love to ask Michelle is why she thought the lead that Hilary had in the black community would not hold up? Why did she think that?

Old 08-08-2009, 08:47 PM

870 posts, read 1,626,607 times
yep...our president sounds like a racist black fool to me. nothing new though. lots of blacks are racist.

Old 08-09-2009, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Wow! Look at all those pretty words!
Typical response....as I've always said (and people like you keep proving me right) ! Always go straight to the name-calling and never address the issues brought to light. Even if it comes right out of Obama's own mouth. You people are like these guys:

Speak no evil, see no evil and hear no evil of Barack!

EVEN IF YOU HEAR AND SEE HIM DOING IT! I can't wait until we finally get that first pic of him taking a long drag off a Salem Light!
You guys are gonna freak out! All of those things he said about white people......wow.

Never mind the fact that he was raised by white people and his grandmother or tutu was his favorite person in the world and she was white. You can beleive what you want, but the majority of this country doesn't agree with you. I understand that your republican party is on the down fall and will most likely never recover with their outdated policies, so you have to be desperate and try to spread lies and fear among people. IT's just what you guys do, and it's worked in the past, but your core base is starting to die off and young voters are becoming the majority now and your just going to have to get used to the fact that your republican party is done!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies