Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2009, 05:55 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
yes it does geeze read up beore you post. and acuse me of false accusations

Yeah, you provide second-hand ruminations from your mom (why do I get the feeling that this is all-too-common amongst some posters on this forum?) and tell me to "read up". I have read the plan in it's entirety, FYI.

It's not in there. Nothing even close.

It is called the "advanced care planning consultation" and it is by no means mandatory unless a person's status changes and then, it's about information, not euthanasia, not by any stretch of the craziest person's imagination. It has nothing to do with discussions of suicide. None. It is in fact a NEW TREATMENT that will add cost to the system.

Let me post the snopes article again. Please read it. Or not, and just keep parroting the misinformation your mother is supplying you with.

snopes.com: Euthanasia Counseling

Old 08-08-2009, 06:06 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,029,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post

Yeah, you provide second-hand ruminations from your mom (why do I get the feeling that this is all-too-common amongst some posters on this forum?) and tell me to "read up". I have read the plan in it's entirety, FYI.

It's not in there. Nothing even close.

It is called the "advanced care planning consultation" and it is by no means mandatory unless a person's status changes and then, it's about information, not euthanasia, not by any stretch of the craziest person's imagination. It has nothing to do with discussions of suicide. None. It is in fact a NEW TREATMENT that will add cost to the system.

Let me post the snopes article again. Please read it. Or not, and just keep parroting the misinformation your mother is supplying you with.

snopes.com: Euthanasia Counseling
i read it and its just more spin.and i aint getting no info from my Mom .even though she is totally against this gov takeover. i was talking about the Mom in tho origional post

Old 08-08-2009, 06:06 PM

643 posts, read 1,393,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
Yes, she did. That post on her Facebook page is so misleading, so full of innuendo and disinformation that it can be called nothing but "wrong". But then, I doubt she wrote it. It's too coherent. I even wonder if she knows what it said.
What is facebook?? whatever facebook is, isn't it her personal site like myspace kind of? Why can't she voice her legitimate concerns like everyone else without catching a mountain of **** for it?

Old 08-08-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
You're referring to it as end of life counseling when that language appears no where within the proposal.

Sounds like putting words in his mouth to me.
The only thing I would to put in Obamas mouth is my fist. perhaps I can sell his teeth on Ebay

Old 08-08-2009, 06:12 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpresley View Post
The only thing I would to put in Obamas mouth is my fist. perhaps I can sell his teeth on Ebay
*golf clap*

How do your tears taste?

Old 08-08-2009, 06:14 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,029,439 times
gotta go water my tabacoo plants. since obama raised the tax on it by 2000% we grow our own now. wish for my money but you wont get it. i am still a free man.and fund your stupid healthcare for deadbeats by taxing someone else

Old 08-08-2009, 06:16 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,413,498 times
Have any of you read the crap by Rahm Emanuel's brother who happens to be a doctor and who happens to be involved in shaping Obamacare? Downs Syndrome children do not contribute to society and will not be permitted to be born if this man has his way.

Old 08-08-2009, 06:28 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Have any of you read the crap by Rahm Emanuel's brother who happens to be a doctor and who happens to be involved in shaping Obamacare? Downs Syndrome children do not contribute to society and will not be permitted to be born if this man has his way.
Lie, lie, lie.

Old 08-08-2009, 06:29 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
You mean this crap? This is the crap that the learned essay "Deadly Doctors" is based on.

http://www.ipalc.org/Healthcare_Policy/The%20Perfect%20Storm%20of%20Overutilization%20(JA MA%202008).pdf (broken link)

And -- would you give a link to something that backs up your claim about Down Syndrome children and Dr Emanuel, please?

Old 08-08-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
*golf clap*

How do your tears taste?
HAHAHA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies