Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 10:34 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,701,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Your right, maybe he isnt an Uncle Tom, he might truly just be a sad, deluded lost soul in the service of wealthy whites trying to deny many poor people sharing this mans ethnicity health care. He may really be just a desperate media ***** who loves attention, or he could be an Uncle Tom. Any of the three, really

Here you go folks the true view of black folks by the left. Truely sad. Same as ever just without the sheets. The party of Robert Byrd shows its true colors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2009, 10:37 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,160,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Did you watch the video that MediaMatters suggested one watch? I have seen it over and over and find that the rationale for beating Gadney by one SEIU member, at least, was that he was attacked because he attacked America. One would think that they would have cut out that part of that video. It blows up their whole story.
Go back and read my post again, you too shorebaby....

Old 08-08-2009, 10:37 AM

48,505 posts, read 96,577,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I agree! They are the ones who started this crap and now they are discovering that we are not going to stand by and allow them to disrupt and dominate our town halls any longer. He is lucky he only got a little ass whuppin.

Spoken like a true brown shirt nazi type.No one either democrat or republiucan or anyone esle should be beaten for protesting by thugs.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:41 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,164,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Your right, maybe he isnt an Uncle Tom, he might truly just be a sad, deluded lost soul in the service of wealthy whites trying to deny many poor people sharing this mans ethnicity health care. He may really be just a desperate media ***** who loves attention, or he could be an Uncle Tom. Any of the three, really
Did you watch the video that MediaMatters (gag) debunked? The man was down on the ground with SEIUs standing over him and one of them even being tripped by Gadney's legs. They told police that Gadney had what they did coming since he was attacking America. When did don't tread on me become an attack on America. At one time it was considered a slogan of the revolution which was American in nature. All of a sudden using those words became unAmerican, especially to the members of that highly trained, funded, etc civilian army that Obama talked about in last summer's campaign.

I think that you fail to see things, on purpose. Did the storm trooper shout that the man attacked America, or not?

Old 08-08-2009, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Watch the YouTube video. (Or, the "shocking video," as Power Line hypes it.) The first thing you notice when the camera starts rolling is a union member already sprawled out on the ground with somebody standing over him. No explanation of how he got there (pushed, shoved, punched?) and Ham couldn't care less. Then yes, Gladney is pulled to the ground by somebody wearing a union shirt. (At the :06 mark.) But instead of Gladney being beaten and punched, as his attorney describes, and instead of union "thugs" standing over him and threatening him, Gladney bounces right back on his feet in approximately two seconds and the scuffle ends.

Kinda reminds me of this....

http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/mccainattack1.jpg (broken link)

Old 08-08-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Go back and read my post again, you too shorebaby....
Well, I went back and read your post in its entirety, even the transcript of the Cavuto show and all I found was that in the part that was quoted from MediaMatters it seemed they saw a different video than the one I saw. They said that a SEIU guy was on the ground in the beginning of the video and I saw Gladney on the ground with three SEIUs standing over him. Then one of them got his feet tangled with Gladneys extended legs and tripped and went down.

Actually I think that somehow those people at MediaMatters misrepresented what took place, but I also know why they did that.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:52 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,701,411 times
Quote:

Look folks there are simply those who will never acknowledge that their party is wrong. This is a classic example of the pathology.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:54 AM

29,972 posts, read 18,529,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
He's not an "Uncle Tom." But he is another whiny, right-wing victim-martyr. They're so good at playing that role.
I think the term you were looking for is "uppity". He deserved that beating for being an uppity negro. It is just that simple. They all do. That is the new democratic way. You better just shut up and do as you are told- "boy".

You libs have gone stark raving crazy. No citizen deserves to be shut up or beaten by facist government thugs for ANY "reason". How the hell can anyone in thier right mind justify or condone this? Are you that nuts over Obama that this is just fine with you now? See Nazi Germany. It was initially okay then also, as they were just beating up Jews and gays. Then it turned to catholics, the mentally ill, gypsies, "slavic" people, free masons, ect......

Obama should be named in the suit for causing a hate crime. Welcome to Chicago politics as usual, USA.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Look folks there are simply those who will never acknowledge that their party is wrong. This is a classic example of the pathology.
Who is talking about a party, this is about a scamming individual who happens to be a conservative.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:57 AM

Quote:

I guess that MM view of that video was right, up to a point. I wonder why Gladney hit that big one to hurt his shoulder. Any fool knows that when you attack America as Gladney did selling those replicas of one of our revered flags from the Revolution is attacking present day America. I wonder how many of our present day high school students have ever seen that flag and told what it was. Since the liberal rewrites of our early history, I would say none would be a good place to start that count.

MediaMatters may be the child of Leon Podesta formed to do the work of Moveon and Soros but they do twist things all the time. However, that is what they were formed to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies