Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 09:25 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,505,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot14 View Post
What is your user name there? Or are you registered? I know stormfront can be viewed as a guest. I was just there did not see anything about the meetings at all so where should i be looking it is a big forum.
Shocker!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2009, 09:31 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,513,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicWings View Post

lol. oogobama!

Old 08-11-2009, 09:36 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,624,614 times
The left has a history of violent protests. The right does not. The whacko lefties on this board think by getting mad at someone exercising their rights to keep and BEAR arms they can convince people that the right has the violent history. Anything to try and support their government run healthcare.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:49 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,336,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
No need to apologize, I dumped my Government Malfeasance Saturn and bought a Toyota instead. I would not own another GM vehicle if you paid me. Wait! You are paying! The Cash for Clunkers is coming out of your, and my, pockets already.

That is okay, I decided to keep my 87 Nissan 4x4 that gets a whopping 7mpg highway and 0mpg city just to tick-off the eco-NAZIs. I rev the engine at intersections too.

So far Ted Kennedy has killed more people with his vehicle than I have with my firearms, but it makes the liberal communist cowards nervous to see a REAL American armed and ready to defend himself or others, as necessary.
I've owned a couple of Toyota trucks (Tacomas) and a couple of cars (Camry and Corolla) but this time I tried an old 1990 Honda Accord and so far it has been one of the best vehicles I have ever driven. I still have an old '91 GMC Sierra although right now it needs AC and heater work. I've had to repair it's AC every summer I've owned it. Once this truck goes to the scrap yard that will be my last GM.

I am not surprised when a liberal expresses righteous indignation over open expressions of aggression in a forum thread. You may already know that this is only to disguise their true inner viciousness which is well known to anyone who lived through the 1960s. Liberals hold the patent for political correctness and have mastered the art of smiling while they stick a knife in your back.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:59 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,437,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Plains_Retired View Post
I've owned a couple of Toyota trucks (Tacomas) and a couple of cars (Camry and Corolla) but this time I tried an old 1990 Honda Accord and so far it has been one of the best vehicles I have ever driven. I still have an old '91 GMC Sierra although right now it needs AC and heater work. I've had to repair it's AC every summer I've owned it. Once this truck goes to the scrap yard that will be my last GM.

I am not surprised when a liberal expresses righteous indignation over open expressions of aggression in a forum thread. You may already know that this is only to disguise their true inner viciousness which is well known to anyone who lived through the 1960s. Liberals hold the patent for political correctness and have mastered the art of smiling while they stick a knife in your back.
I recently acquired a 2009 Corolla. I have not driven it enough to form an opinion either way. I'll get back to you in a few more months. I want to see how it handles an Alaskan winter before I judge it. Air-Conditioning in Alaska means an open window.

You are absolutely correct. The left has always been responsible for all the political violence in the US. You do not need to go back as far as the 1960s either. The Buffalo Six, Miami Seven, and Fort Dix Six terrorist organizations were all Democrats. Even the Affirmative Action President enjoys paling around with known domestic liberal terrorists. And they wonder why right-wingers are always armed to the teeth? Clearly they are not very bright.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:01 PM

380 posts, read 1,058,355 times
It isn't going to happen, as long as people are allowed to speak and get things off their chests-they won't go resorting to violence.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpotater58 View Post
It isn't going to happen, as long as people are allowed to speak and get things off their chests-they won't go resorting to violence.
You nailed it.

As long as every American's inherent right to peaceably assemble, "and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances" is respected and protected, there is no need for violence. However, when you suppress that right, then the ONLY recourse is violence.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:15 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,336,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
You are absolutely correct. The left has always been responsible for all the political violence in the US. You do not need to go back as far as the 1960s either. The Buffalo Six, Miami Seven, and Fort Dix Six terrorist organizations were all Democrats. Even the Affirmative Action President enjoys paling around with known domestic liberal terrorists. And they wonder why right-wingers are always armed to the teeth? Clearly they are not very bright.
I always go back to the 1960s as that was where my youthful naivete gave way to political maturity.

BTW, Paglia of Salon.com is even calling for the resignation of that idiot Pelosi.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Plains_Retired View Post
I always go back to the 1960s as that was where my youthful naivete gave way to political maturity.

BTW, Paglia of Salon.com is even calling for the resignation of that idiot Pelosi.
The late 1960s was my "political awakening." First the Tet Offensive in Jan. 1968, then the riots by the liberal freaks all over the nation that year made me sit up and take notice of US national politics for the first time. I was only 14 at the time, but I knew then and there I wanted nothing to do with this leftist anti-American trash. Naturally, I voted for Nixon when I could in 1972.

Since liberal freaks are incapable of reading the US Constitution it never even occurs to them that they are required to "peaceably assemble."

Old 08-12-2009, 07:59 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,513,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Update: SEIU gets phone call “threatening to teach union officials a thing or two about ‘the Second Amendment’”

Why do you hate teachers? What do you have against learning?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies