Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 06:33 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,131,491 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper1372 View Post
I'll be upfront and admit I've never liked Hillary Clinton...period. However, being as fair as I can be, her temper tirade during a very public forum was unprofessional and I think to a significant degree shows the world her true character....which ain't pretty folks. She's jealous of Bill's success, she's angry at the world for not recognizing her (in her mind anyway) potential to be a great leader, she want's authority and power so bad she can taste it....and it just seems to always slip away just beyond her reach...in great part (my personal opinion only) due to the fact that many (if not most) people just don't like her or trust her. Her personality is NOT well suited to attracting swing voters (and obviously not conservative voters).

This incident I have to admit made me chuckle though.....you can't demand relavance, you have to earn it through positive actions and meeting peoples expectations in positive way. Her bitterness at the question (aparantly wrongly translated) shows that she knows exactly the situation and it makes her boiling mad that some don't see her as relavant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I'm not a big Hillary fan, but I wouldn't call that ballistic. Ideally, she would have gotten a clarification of the question before she went off on the guy (He meant to say President Obama), but she looked like she'd reached her limit for suffering fools that day.
And let's remember:

....NO other SOS has been asked their spouse's opinon in a public forum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2009, 06:33 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,317,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
she looked like she'd reached her limit for suffering fools that day.
But that's what diplomats do, they suffer fools ad nauseum. You might berate people behind closed doors, but never in public.

Old 08-11-2009, 06:35 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,511,224 times
Just like every other female liberal. She's an ice-queen.

Old 08-11-2009, 06:56 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,693,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
And let's remember:

....NO other SOS has been asked their spouse's opinon in a public forum
And what other SOS was in the position because of their spouse?

Old 08-11-2009, 06:59 AM

Doesnt matter if it was misinterpretation by the translator. She is supposed to be SOS. That big mouth of hers combined with a short temper and the fact that she, like all liberals, is overemotional could end up causing big problems for the US.

Old 08-11-2009, 07:09 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,131,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
Quote:
Doesnt matter if it was misinterpretation by the translator. She is supposed to be SOS. That big mouth of hers combined with a short temper and the fact that she, like all liberals, is overemotional could end up causing big problems for the US.
"Ice queen" or "overemotional" ????

Could you at least get your hate straight.....

Old 08-11-2009, 07:10 AM

68,308 posts, read 54,290,895 times
Quote:

Thankfully, based on personal experience, I know THAT's blatantly untrue!

Old 08-11-2009, 07:12 AM

68,308 posts, read 54,290,895 times
Quote:

You mean like she might send the country off to war based on emotions and NOT facts?

Oh, WAIT! THAT's not a liberal trait.

Nevermind

Old 08-11-2009, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
"Ice queen" or "overemotional" ????

Could you at least get your hate straight.....

Ice Queen = cold hearted.
Overemotional = jumping all over the kid for a simple question

Looks like you need to keep that uninformed trap shut.

Old 08-11-2009, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You mean like she might send the country off to war based on emotions and NOT facts?

Oh, WAIT! THAT's not a liberal trait.

Nevermind

Question of the day.

Can the SOS send the country to a war? You can get your liberal friends to help you out with that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies