Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 09:50 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,228,724 times

Advertisements

FOX news programs have great legs and they don't mind showing them. Political conservatives have known that for years. Apparently the remaining few Donks that aren't gay are finding out as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2009, 09:56 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
O'Reily, Beck and Hannity lead the pack with Beck outperforming the three next highest competitors combined!

mediabistro.com: TVNewser
The best part of this is that lefties swear they don't watch Beck and he is climbing steadily. I love it but I don't usually watch them too much after Beck is over.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:04 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
O'Reily, Beck and Hannity lead the pack with Beck outperforming the three next highest competitors combined!

mediabistro.com: TVNewser
Every time I have ever heard these guys the only thing that comes to mind is McBeth's soliloquy; "It is a tale told by an idiot. Full of sound and fury. Signifying nothing."

Old 08-11-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
*L* Unbelievable. Can you provide support for what must be your unsubstantiated assumption that the Democrats and other non-Republicans who are watching Fox News are also voting against their parties and instead voting for Republicans? I, and other liberals I know, watched Fox News before the election. How did that turn out for you?

Have you watched Glenn Beck's show? You can't make such a show up--pure propaganda and entertainment passing itself off as actual reasonable and logical news commentary. It's pure spectacle. I feel dirty afterwards, but I still tune in sometimes.
Have you ever checked what Beck said on any given day? I have and he doesn't hit far from the mark, ever.

Today his show was anything but entertainment. Maybe you should watch him on his clips and see the whole thing. It was too informative with very little that was aimed at anybody unless you wanted it to be that way.

I can safely say that that one could never make MSNBC and in the many of captive watching CNN I did it never would have been on there either. Too much good information that mostly I knew because I have studied the Nazi movement in Germany and that whole period of the world. I guess I studied too much history in my younger days, but it was fun and comes in handy now and then, now.

http:Glenn Beck Clips Week 33

Old 08-11-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Do you really believe that? Today I watched the Obama photo op until Fox left him and then I shifted over to CNN because I wanted to see more of the show. Fox went on with their normal programming so I watched The Man on CNN.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:12 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Have you ever checked what Beck said on any given day? I have and he doesn't hit far from the mark, ever.

Today his show was anything but entertainment. Maybe you should watch him on his clips and see the whole thing. It was too informative with very little that was aimed at anybody unless you wanted it to be that way.

I can safely say that that one could never make MSNBC and in the many of captive watching CNN I did it never would have been on there either. Too much good information that mostly I knew because I have studied the Nazi movement in Germany and that whole period of the world. I guess I studied too much history in my younger days, but it was fun and comes in handy now and then, now.

http:Glenn Beck Clips Week 33
I particularly liked his crybaby antics again today; the tears sell. Does this man know what it means to be a professional? Of course, not. But I think that serious medication would help his mental health.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
and 2 + 3 = 7
Duke, which polling group show Obama even staying even? I need to see that one because all I see say he is dropping.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Maybe America has the hot's for smart blondes?
I do. My favorites are Martha McCallum and Megyn Kelly. I think that they are two smart blonds but Kelly is pretty far along the road to motherhood and still doesn't look bad.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The numbers prove that FOX is now the king and leader of MSM!!

I won't deny facts, but I still can't stand wathing them spew all that misinformation and political opinon, which is what they do most of the time. Prime time anyway.
I have told you before that I just don't watch them at night and I don't find anything real bad about what they report during the daytime.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:17 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I do. My favorites are Martha McCallum and Megyn Kelly. I think that they are two smart blonds but Kelly is pretty far along the road to motherhood and still doesn't look bad.
I've certainly noticed how playboy-looking the women are on Fox News. And the men are just hideous. No eye candy for the heterosexual women. What's with that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies