Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 07:44 PM

3,085 posts, read 5,239,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
I swear, the people that claim racism doesn't exist anymore would have to see someone literally get lynched by a mob and have them chanting the n-word in support in order to remotely consider that act to be racist. And even then they'd say the guy getting lynched probably was just a jerk anyway and it had nothing to do with race.
Precisely, after which you'd get the obligatory screed about how poor innocent whites are being "lynched" by criminally-inclined blacks every day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2009, 08:40 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Maxine Johnson - the woman who had her Rosa PArks poster snatched by a crazy guy at a Sen. Claire McCaskill town hall meeting - tells CNN why she is the victim of racial profiling in the incident. "I was insulted that [the security guards] were all on me, and this guy basically walked out the door," said Johnson, who claims that other participants had signs with the N-word on them. "It was clearly racial," she says. "If I were a white person, this would not have happened."

Old 08-13-2009, 08:43 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Somehow this DOES NOT surprise me. Thats the kind of people who are attracted to the conservative party.

Rosa Parks is a true American hero.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:01 PM

799 posts, read 1,445,248 times
Has anyone taken anytime to do more research about the man that was arrested? You will be shocked by what you learn.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majordomo View Post
Has anyone taken anytime to do more research about the man that was arrested? You will be shocked by what you learn.
Not me, what about him?

Old 08-13-2009, 09:15 PM

799 posts, read 1,445,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Not me, what about him?

No one knows who he was. No one knows if he is from the left, right, or even has bothered to vote at any point in his life. He is an unidentified white male. If we don't know anything about him then we can't honestly say he was a teabagger, conservative, democrat, or anything else we can shoot off at the mouth with. The truth is an unidentified white male ripped up a sign and disrupted a town hall meeting.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
No one knows who he was. No one knows if he is from the left, right, or even has bothered to vote at any point in his life. He is an unidentified white male. If we don't know anything about him then we can't honestly say he was a teabagger, conservative, democrat, or anything else we can shoot off at the mouth with. The truth is an unidentified white male ripped up a sign and disrupted a town hall meeting.
WOW you're right I'm totally shocked, just flabbergasted....

Old 08-13-2009, 10:45 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,439,670 times
Quote:

Yes, shocked. Shocked, I tell you!
Quote:
The man has been identified as James Winfrey of Cedar Hills, MO. Sen. McCaskill's office has told us that he was not working for them or the college. Beyond that they have no other information on the man. As he was not there in any official capacity, we errored in identifying him as one of Sen. McCaskill's henchmen.

Who Was This Man Volunteering For? (Wizbang)

Old 08-13-2009, 11:02 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Maxine Johnson - the woman who had her Rosa PArks poster snatched by a crazy guy at a Sen. Claire McCaskill town hall meeting - tells CNN why she is the victim of racial profiling in the incident.
Interesting. The man was arrested. Guess he must have appeared to have crossed a line according to the authorities who were actually there. Funny how some on this thread, like many of those in the audience who clapped, want to excuse his behavior and blame the victim. I wonder why that is?

Old 08-13-2009, 11:50 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Now we find that the racist mob called ACORN just bused a group of radical racist to an Arlen Spector town hall meeting.

Wonder who the real racist are now?

Busing trouble makers with ACORN shirts into a town hall meeting is racist beyond belief.

Wonder who paid for this mob to be bused and show up so they can get their free government handouts?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies