Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 06:56 PM

708 posts, read 1,296,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Garbage like this make my teeth hurt.

She's stupid. (http://community.detnews.com/apps/blogs/henrypayneblog/index.php?blogid=2041 - broken link)
Sounds like you need universal health insurance coverage for your dental "problems".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2009, 07:12 PM

3,062 posts, read 7,034,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Shelia JAckson Lee is twice as stupid..and a racist to boot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Noone but noone beats the Pelosi Loon.
You guys have really short memories.
Cynthia Mckinney:

Old 08-12-2009, 08:19 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:

I agree, that woman ( Lee ) is a freakin racist looney.

Stabenow is a left wing nutcase who is the perfect example of why this congress is a total disaster.

We need to get these left wing buts out of these jobs, they have had control for 2 1/2 years and see what it has gotten us?

Old 08-12-2009, 08:20 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
You guys have really short memories.
Cynthia Mckinney:

Wow, I forgot about her.

Add her to the list of left wing radicals who need to be on meds.

Isn't she is jail anyway??

Old 08-12-2009, 08:23 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Garbage like this make my teeth hurt.

She's stupid. (http://community.detnews.com/apps/blogs/henrypayneblog/index.php?blogid=2041 - broken link)

YouTube - Why We Don't Need to Worry About Global Warming Anymore

Old 08-14-2009, 02:41 PM

3,503 posts, read 7,499,830 times
Quote:
She's a prize, most certainly, but we can't keep them all out. Heck, even Duhbya decided that Dallas was better than moving back home to Connecticut.

What's Michigan's response to the rather lengthy list of winners they elect to public office (Stabemenow, Levin, et al)?

Move away let everyone else deal with it.

Old 08-14-2009, 02:44 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,594,130 times
Woah..the birds are flyin'

Old 08-14-2009, 02:48 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,278,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary54mi View Post
All these politicians are after is our wallets through control of yet another aspect of our lives, energy consumption! New Reports Show Global Cooling Trend | Augusta News, Augusta Weather, Augusta Sports, Augusta Community, for Evans, Aiken & North Augusta | Weather News another example of probable global cooling. So plain to see liberals are mind-numbed idiots who never research anything just beleive everything they are told by those power hungry politicians.
I actually teach about climate change, so I've done quite a bit of "research."

If you believe that American politicians have somehow gained mind-bending control over every major scientific institution in the world, you're living in an altered reality.

‘Global warming is a hoax’—I wish James Inhofe were just a hoax ... | How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: Responses to the most common skeptical arguments on global warming | Grist

I especially find it tragic when parents suck up all the global-warming-is-a-conspiracy hogwash. Apparently, their allegiance to their knee-jerk right-wing politics is more important to them than their children's future, so they don't even bother to do balanced "research." It's too much fun to hate, I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies