Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2009, 09:12 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,039,697 times

Advertisements

Its funny..

because its true..

While Sarah was governor.. she had a proclamation stating death panels..

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin

Its quite obvious.. Sarah Palin wanted to KILL ALASKAN GRANDMOTHERS!!!!! PROBABLY FROM A HELICOPTER!!!!!

Old 08-14-2009, 09:19 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,016,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
Its funny..

because its true..

While Sarah was governor.. she had a proclamation stating death panels..

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin

Its quite obvious.. Sarah Palin wanted to KILL ALASKAN GRANDMOTHERS!!!!! PROBABLY FROM A HELICOPTER!!!!!
Oh my goodness.
Healthcare Decisions Day

WHEREAS, Healthcare Decisions Day is designed to raise public awareness of the need to plan ahead for healthcare decisions, related to end of life care and medical decision-making whenever patients are unable to speak for themselves and to encourage the specific use of advance directives to communicate these important healthcare decisions. WHEREAS, in Alaska, Alaska Statute 13.52 provides the specifics of the advance directives law and offers a model form for patient use.

Old 08-14-2009, 09:47 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,069,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
Plenty of women are afraid to have that airhead, illiterate, LYING, QUITTING, whining thing anywhere near the White House.

Only the homely liberal loonie women who can't stand to see a hot, smart, charasmatic and extremely popular conservative woman that has captivated the Country and sent the liberal loons into a frantic tailspin..
if she 'captivated ' the country why didn't she win? You listed "hot" as your first rating on a politician...is that really the level of thought that repubs put into choice..."Oh, My pecker's hard , I think I'll vote for her and then I get to shag her"...great thinking

Didja get any????

Oh, and please, attacking women on their looks just advertises misogyny, lack of self -esteem, lack of sex, no SOLID arguments, and has been done so much liberal women just shake their heads and laugh.

Old 08-14-2009, 09:56 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,719,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Palin stands by 'death panel' claim on health bill

Her lies, spin, half-truth, mis-quote whatever you want to call it have been disproven, does she apologize or amend her statement?

Of course not, she gives common sense and the truth the middle finger, all to refuse admitting her lie.

Please read this article carefully, stop believing lies and propaganda concearning "end of life" counseling.

Many people need this service and it's ultimately selfish and stupid to deny people these services simply to prop up a political agenda!

Palin stands by 'death panel' claim on health bill - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090813/ap_on_go_co/us_health_care_end_of_life - broken link)
There must have been enough truth to what she said that it caused the Senate to remove the so-caleed death panel provision from their version of the bill.

Old 08-14-2009, 10:12 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,579,749 times
Ok..here we go..

1) if she 'captivated ' the country why didn't she win? She wasn't running..McCAIN WAS

2) You listed "hot" as your first rating on a politician If you dont realize that she is hot..then you need help and by the way that is a compliment

3) repubs put into choice Newsflash..I am a registered independant

4) Moderator cut: language
5) attacking women on their looks Only homely, liberal loonie women who are a bunch of hypocrites for not being outraged at the hateful attacks on Sarah Palin..I guess you only defend liberal loonie women

Last edited by katzenfreund; 08-14-2009 at 10:19 PM..

Old 08-14-2009, 10:28 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,079,610 times
Quote:
Ok..here we go..

1) if she 'captivated ' the country why didn't she win? She wasn't running..McCAIN WAS

And the reason that McCain lost a lot of votes..and a lot of respect...was because he was so cynical that he was willing to put this silly woman a heartbeat away from the presidency. Being the type of man that he is he thought that, because to him one woman was interchangable with another woman, those supporting Hillary would just as soon vote for Sarah.

2) You listed "hot" as your first rating on a politician If you dont realize that she is hot..then you need help and by the way that is a compliment

You just don't seem to understand that the point is that to those who care about the welfare of the country IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SHE IS HOT OR NOT....IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER.

3) repubs put into choice Newsflash..I am a registered independant

So am I but that doesn't make me brain dead.

Moderator cut: language

childish

5) attacking women on their looks Only homely, liberal loonie women who are a bunch of hypocrites for not being outraged at the hateful attacks on Sarah Palin..I guess you only defend liberal loonie women
You honestly don't understand...do you. For THINKING people...male OR female....we care about IDEAS not LOOKS and we attack IDEAS with which we disagree...NOT LOOKS....unlike you.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 08-14-2009 at 10:20 PM..

Old 08-14-2009, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
You honestly don't understand...do you. For THINKING people...male OR female....we care about IDEAS not LOOKS and we attack IDEAS with which we disagree...NOT LOOKS....unlike you.
Seems to me that you people are the ones focussing on looks....obsessing actually...you can disagree with ideas but respect everyones rights to have them..and should defend women who are being attacked personally..including vicious attacks on their children. You are a hypocrite of the worst order...

Old 08-14-2009, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Ok..here we go..
I dont see any mention in here of the thing that should have been most important to you: why in the name of God you thought she was capable of running the United States.

Old 08-14-2009, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Seems to me that you people are the ones focussing on looks....obsessing actually...you can disagree with ideas but respect everyones rights to have them..and should defend women who are being attacked personally..including vicious attacks on their children. You are a hypocrite of the worst order...
um, you dont seem able to distinguish between running for Vice President of the United States and running for Mrs Wasilla.

Old 08-14-2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I dont see any mention in here of the thing that should have been most important to you: why in the name of God you thought she was capable of running the United States.
She wasnt running for President !!!! Do you not understand that..please acknowledge that before I continue...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies