Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-13-2009, 05:36 PM
 
5,696 posts, read 6,186,357 times
Reputation: 1944

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Palin stands by 'death panel' claim on health bill

Her lies, spin, half-truth, mis-quote whatever you want to call it have been disproven, does she apologize or amend her statement?

Of course not, she gives common sense and the truth the middle finger, all to refuse admitting her lie.

Please read this article carefully, stop believing lies and propaganda concearning "end of life" counseling.

Many people need this service and it's ultimately selfish and stupid to deny people these services simply to prop up a political agenda!



Palin stands by 'death panel' claim on health bill - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090813/ap_on_go_co/us_health_care_end_of_life - broken link)



you people are really funny as hell
you are still peeing in your pants about someone who is not even in government any longer, is not running for anything, has no post and no power, yet she rules you, she has power over you, your mind and emotions, and yet you say folks at town hall meetings are loopy.........
hahahahahahaha
good grief

 
Old 08-13-2009, 05:43 PM
 
27,625 posts, read 21,026,409 times
Reputation: 11091
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
you people are really funny as hell
you are still peeing in your pants about someone who is not even in government any longer, is not running for anything, has no post and no power, yet she rules you, she has power over you, your mind and emotions, and yet you say folks at town hall meetings are loopy.........
hahahahahahaha
good grief
If we are peeing in our pants, it is from laughing. Palin is like a car wreck...disturbing, but difficult to look away. Palin inserts herelf into issues that will get her attention. This health reform issue is raw nerve now with many people, so any misleading information will get attention and rebutted no matter what the source. The problem is that there are still people stupid enough to rally behind Palin's absurd claims.
 
Old 08-13-2009, 05:45 PM
 
1,179 posts, read 971,813 times
Reputation: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Palin stands by 'death panel' claim on health bill

Her lies, spin, half-truth, mis-quote whatever you want to call it have been disproven, does she apologize or amend her statement?

Of course not, she gives common sense and the truth the middle finger, all to refuse admitting her lie.

Please read this article carefully, stop believing lies and propaganda concearning "end of life" counseling.

Many people need this service and it's ultimately selfish and stupid to deny people these services simply to prop up a political agenda!



Palin stands by 'death panel' claim on health bill - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090813/ap_on_go_co/us_health_care_end_of_life - broken link)
She has stood her ground and decided to take the lead of the nutters. What a surprise. Wasn't it her a couple of weeks ago that said to "Quit lying"?
 
Old 08-13-2009, 05:47 PM
 
27,625 posts, read 21,026,409 times
Reputation: 11091
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Oh, they're just jealous of us.

The mantra of many Americans seems to be: We're right, even when we know we're wrong.
France also has Champagne and we don't.
 
Old 08-13-2009, 05:48 PM
LML
 
Location: Wisconsin
7,100 posts, read 9,081,970 times
Reputation: 5191
No matter what President Obama does or does not do, for one thing we can be eternally grateful. He prevented this foolish, foolish woman from being one heartbeat away from the presidency. The fact that McCain cynically put this country at such risk has cost him the last ounce of respect I had for him.
 
Old 08-13-2009, 05:57 PM
 
27,625 posts, read 21,026,409 times
Reputation: 11091
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
No matter what President Obama does or does not do, for one thing we can be eternally grateful. He prevented this foolish, foolish woman from being one heartbeat away from the presidency. The fact that McCain cynically put this country at such risk has cost him the last ounce of respect I had for him.
We can thank mealy mouthed, pasty faced Neocon, William Kristol for discovering and bringing the Queen of Wasilla into the limelight. I still cannot fathom that people were actually supporting this choice for a VP.
 
Old 08-13-2009, 06:11 PM
 
5,696 posts, read 6,186,357 times
Reputation: 1944
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
If we are peeing in our pants, it is from laughing. Palin is like a car wreck...disturbing, but difficult to look away. Palin inserts herelf into issues that will get her attention. This health reform issue is raw nerve now with many people, so any misleading information will get attention and rebutted no matter what the source. The problem is that there are still people stupid enough to rally behind Palin's absurd claims.



but no one is, that is why you guys are so funny!
her polls are at an all time low, though not as low as Nancy Pelosi, now there is something to laugh about!!
And Obama is right behind her......that just cracks me up
talk about a train wreck!
He is sinking like a rock
speaking of misleading, AARP does not back Obama's bill no matter how many times he lies about it
they had to slap his hands about that big one!
 
Old 08-13-2009, 06:13 PM
 
5,696 posts, read 6,186,357 times
Reputation: 1944
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
No matter what President Obama does or does not do, for one thing we can be eternally grateful. He prevented this foolish, foolish woman from being one heartbeat away from the presidency. The fact that McCain cynically put this country at such risk has cost him the last ounce of respect I had for him.


instead
we got the king of fools!!
I am so proud I voted for McCain!!
 
Old 08-13-2009, 06:15 PM
 
Location: Sango, TN
24,869 posts, read 24,294,338 times
Reputation: 8672
Yeah, her "approval" rate is down to the 30 percentile now. She just keeps opening her mouth, and removing any doubt how much of an idiot she really is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:08 PM.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top