Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 10:23 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,026,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
UK is 18?

Nope, don't think I need to bother reading the rest.
I realize that it might be a stretch...but your point is?

Old 08-13-2009, 10:24 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,946,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KySS View Post
She has read the bill how about you??? She is not the only one who says its in there Obama says hinmself that seniors take up 80% of the cost for medicare so if he can cause them to loose their lives sooner then he will save money I think you and him are the crazies not Palin.
Let's dissect your lunacy, maybe light will wake your brain!

As stated earlier, IF she has read the bill where is the word "death Panel" listed.

Does not the author of this provision himself not denounce her as a liar!

"Obama says himself that seniors take up 80% of the cost of Medicare" stop right there...if Obama did say this and it is factual, SO WHAT!

You then try to connect the above statement with a TOTAL LIE made up by yourself...so if he can cause them to loose their lives sooner then he will save money

Pray tell where is the link to this statement or have you personally heard him make this statement

Independent thought is like learning to walk, the first step is the scariest; I think it's time you started using your brain.

Old 08-13-2009, 10:39 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,023,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
[i]
Palin is as dumb as dirt and possesses the mean spiritedness of a witch.
STANDING AND APPLAUDING!

Old 08-13-2009, 10:41 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,023,201 times
Palin is in it for the publicity and anyone that would take her seriously are the same people that use falsehoods to demonize the reform of healthcare.

Morons one and all!

Old 08-13-2009, 10:50 PM

218 posts, read 467,364 times
Default did you read the bill

I guess by your remarks that you read the Health Bill, correct?
Check out page 42 of the bill"health choice commission"
how about page 354 government will restrict enrollment of SPECIAL NEEDS individuals. I hope all that takes their time to read this read the health bill.
instead of getting bits and pieces from all over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Palin stands by 'death panel' claim on health bill

Her lies, spin, half-truth, mis-quote whatever you want to call it have been disproven, does she apologize or amend her statement?

Of course not, she gives common sense and the truth the middle finger, all to refuse admitting her lie.

Please read this article carefully, stop believing lies and propaganda concearning "end of life" counseling.

Many people need this service and it's ultimately selfish and stupid to deny people these services simply to prop up a political agenda!

Palin stands by 'death panel' claim on health bill - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090813/ap_on_go_co/us_health_care_end_of_life - broken link)

Old 08-13-2009, 10:54 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,115,667 times
Looks like Palin is successful in assisting with the downfall of the proposal(s):

Public support for the health care reform plan proposed by President Obama and congressional Democrats has fallen to a new low as just 42% of U.S. voters now favor the plan. That’s down five points from two weeks ago and down eight points from six weeks ago...More significantly, 44% of voters strongly oppose the health care reform effort versus 26% who strongly favor it. Intensity has been stronger among opponents of the plan since the debate began.

Support for Congressional Health Care Reform Falls to New Low - Rasmussen Reports™

Looks pretty bleak for the proposal now, unless they significantly revise the plan within the next week or so.

Old 08-13-2009, 10:55 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,209,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorasbox View Post
I guess by your remarks that you read the Health Bill, correct?
Check out page 42 of the bill"health choice commission"
how about page 354 government will restrict enrollment of SPECIAL NEEDS individuals. I hope all that takes their time to read this read the health bill.
instead of getting bits and pieces from all over.
This has all been discussed before and as usual, Palin is spinning and twisting things for her own benefit.

Old 08-13-2009, 11:42 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,193,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Looks like Palin is successful in assisting with the downfall of the proposal(s):

Public support for the health care reform plan proposed by President Obama and congressional Democrats has fallen to a new low as just 42% of U.S. voters now favor the plan. That’s down five points from two weeks ago and down eight points from six weeks ago...More significantly, 44% of voters strongly oppose the health care reform effort versus 26% who strongly favor it. Intensity has been stronger among opponents of the plan since the debate began.

Support for Congressional Health Care Reform Falls to New Low - Rasmussen Reports™

Looks pretty bleak for the proposal now, unless they significantly revise the plan within the next week or so.
You and the rest of your cohorts live and die by the Rasmussen Reports, don't cha? I guess if that's the only thing you got, kind of like a security blanket...

Old 08-14-2009, 12:10 AM

37,044 posts, read 41,979,600 times
Alaska Governor Sean Parnell

I saw this on another forum and thought it was interesting. Especially the name and date at the bottom.

Old 08-14-2009, 12:15 AM

27,625 posts, read 21,026,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Alaska Governor Sean Parnell

I saw this on another forum and thought it was interesting. Especially the name and date at the bottom.
She is evil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.