Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 07:34 AM

1,653 posts, read 1,170,074 times

Advertisements

If the end of life counslering would put Palin,s child in front of a death panel, as she claims. Was Palin not for such death panels when she signed this?

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin

Quote:
WHEREAS, Healthcare Decisions Day is designed to raise public awareness of the need to plan ahead for healthcare decisions, related to end of life care and medical decision-making whenever patients are unable to speak for themselves and to encourage the specific use of advance directives to communicate these important healthcare decisions. WHEREAS, in Alaska, Alaska Statute 13.52 provides the specifics of the advance directives law and offers a model form for patient use.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2009, 07:42 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,207,855 times
Yes, you are correct. I read somewhere within the last day or two though cannot recall me sources that Palin at one time did support the so called Death Panels or to be politically correct counseling.

She is a nutbag... She will never ever be in a position of a federal job again...

Old 08-14-2009, 07:46 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,592,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw144 View Post
If the end of life counslering would put Palin,s child in front of a death panel, as she claims. Was Palin not for such death panels when she signed this?

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin
Again..try and at least pretend to want to make credible statements. Advanced directives and the govt deciding if it is financially sound to continue keeping you alive are 2 entirely different issues. Moderator cut: personal attack

Last edited by katzenfreund; 08-14-2009 at 08:54 PM..

Old 08-14-2009, 07:49 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,143,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
Again..try and at least pretend to want to make credible statements. Advanced directives and the govt deciding if it is financially sound to continue keeping you alive are 2 entirely different issues.[mod]personal attack
""the govt deciding if it is financially sound to continue keeping you alive""

Where in the bill, any bill for health care reform, says that?

Moderator cut: the comment your referred to here has been deleted

Last edited by katzenfreund; 08-14-2009 at 08:58 PM..

Old 08-14-2009, 07:55 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,720,063 times
Quote:
Again..try and at least pretend to want to make credible statements. Advanced directives and the govt deciding if it is financially sound to continue keeping you alive are 2 entirely different issues. Moderator cut: personal attac
At least most loonie liberals understands what is going on with these ludicrous tightie rightie created death panels.

I have no faith that you will ever understand ... there, how's that for a patronizing zinger back 'atcha *wink*

Last edited by katzenfreund; 08-14-2009 at 08:58 PM..

Old 08-14-2009, 08:02 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,720,063 times
Palins in the Kitchen: How long with this BS go on?

Todd: Sarah!
Sarah: *tap tap tap* hee hee *tap tap tap*
Todd: Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah: Oh hold your moose doo Todd, I'm busy twittering
Todd: Sarah, seriously, you need to control yourself
Sarah: *tap tap tap tap* what?
Todd: You need to stop with this death panel crap and you really need to stop dragging our son into the debate. I do not like that you exploit him for your personal agenda
Sarah: *tap tap tap tap tap tap* ... ha! Gotcha again!
Todd: Sarah, I'm serious. You cut funding for special olympics, you insert Trig into a death panel debate, which has been proven to not be true, you back off for 24 hours and now you're right back into it again ... I have one question for you honey ..
Sarah: *tap tap tap tap tap tap* ... uh, yea, Todd, I love you too
Todd: What's wrong with you?
Sarah: *tap* ... what?
Todd: Seriously, honey, what the F is wrong with you?
Sarah: I'm helping people Todd ... I'm twittering to all my supporters, people love me!
Todd: People love you, sigh ... I thought you quit politics to focus on us, your family ... where do we fit in during all these twittering sessions?
Sarah: Oh Todd, don't be silly
Todd: I'm not being silly Sarah, you have to stop.
Sarah: *tap tap tap tap tap tap*

Old 08-14-2009, 08:04 AM

1,653 posts, read 1,170,074 times
Quote:
Again..try and at least pretend to want to make credible statements. Advanced directives and the govt deciding if it is financially sound to continue keeping you alive are 2 entirely different issues. Moderator cut: personal attack
Try to at least pretend you don't get all your information from talk radio.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 08-14-2009 at 08:59 PM..

Old 08-14-2009, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw144 View Post
Try to at least pretend you don't get all your information from talk radio.
Never listen to that crap..dont need to..Im not a zombie like you liberal loons are without an original thought in your heads...

Old 08-14-2009, 08:15 AM

34 posts, read 44,870 times
And why should we be forced to pay for a baby that will never contribute to our society?

We need to understand that not everyone should be "saved".

Old 08-14-2009, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thud70 View Post
And why should we be forced to pay for a baby that will never contribute to our society?

We need to understand that not everyone should be "saved".

What????????????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies