Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 09:11 AM

251 posts, read 423,127 times

Advertisements

hi,

It is good to find an Israeli soldier is fair, But I think she saw many in Gaza, which made her to Change her mind....

Perhaps the person needs to go there to Change her/his mind!!

“Don’t call me a traitor”: An Israeli dissident speaks » The Comment Factory

Gaza Is A New Genocide: An Israeli, and granddaughter of Holocaust survivors, explains how she fought the lies..

Gaza Is A New Genocide: An Israeli, and granddaughter of Holocaust survivors, explains how she fought the lies » The Comment Factory

When we are criticize and condemn Israel's crimes would be consider as anti-smetic but what about this?

it is ANTI-LIES

RIGHT?

Last edited by imanway; 07-11-2010 at 10:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2010, 10:58 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,181,294 times
Israeli dissedents are seldom mentioned in the US media. The governments (Israel and US) don't want to spoil a 'good thing'.

Old 07-11-2010, 01:45 PM

18 posts, read 24,214 times
From the link below one will have to guess that, I guess, the Israelis learnt a great deal from the past…

The Ghettos (http://www.rossel.net/Holocaust07.htm - broken link)

“The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. People may hate us. But, we don’t ask for their love; only for their fear.”

- Heinrich Himmler

Old 07-11-2010, 06:22 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times
Only out of curiosity, I watched John Hagee on TV give a sermon about how America should support Israel. Hagee said that God disclosed to him, anyone who supports Israel and sends money will have peace in every aspect of their lives. What a fat, lying, deceiving, ******!

All those people, in the audience, then support terror of Palestinian families and children because they think it will be a "lucky charm" for them. Disgraceful!

Old 07-11-2010, 06:33 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,899,491 times
ya John Haggus....a bowl full of sheeple intestines

Old 07-11-2010, 09:10 PM

915 posts, read 1,190,178 times
Is John Hagee making promises in exchange for money any worse than Hamas promising it's children they will get virgins in heaven in exchange for blowing themselves up?

Old 07-11-2010, 09:19 PM

3,360 posts, read 12,265,553 times
The old saying is, "If you ask six jews the same question, you'll get six different opinions".
Something like here in America.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:42 AM

43,630 posts, read 44,355,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfish View Post
From the link below one will have to guess that, I guess, the Israelis learnt a great deal from the past…

The Ghettos (http://www.rossel.net/Holocaust07.htm - broken link)
Here is what one can learn from Israel:

YouTube - ISRAEL START-UP NATION

Old 07-12-2010, 09:17 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm113 View Post
Is John Hagee making promises in exchange for money any worse than Hamas promising it's children they will get virgins in heaven in exchange for blowing themselves up?

Quote:
First ever Suicide Bomber was a Jewish Young Lady!

Female Jewish Bomber Murders 12 in Jerusalem

"Girl in Red" in Bomb Horror
Jerusalem, Thursday
31 October 1946
Quote:
A young Jewess described as the “Girl in Red” slipped past Arab police, held up the railway clerk at pistol point, and planted three suitcases, containing bombs, in the waiting room.
Troops and police were rushed to the station to try and locate the bombs and a constable managed to remove one. A second exploded in his hands while he was trying to get it out of the building, wrecking the loading room and the waiting room. The police constable was killed instantly.
Quote:
After the explosion, an Irgun Zvai Leumi (terrorist) spokesman, broadcasting over the secret radio “Voice of Fighting Zion”, said: “The Jews are at war. Only arms will decide Palestine’s future, not an election.”
Revelations

see also:

http://thisiszionism.blogspot.com/20...de-bomber.html

Old 07-12-2010, 09:48 AM

3,360 posts, read 12,265,553 times
I love that video Chava.

The question here is not that an Israeli is a pacifist and some call her a traitor. It's that if she were a Palestinian and considered the same that she would be killed there by her own people. In Israel as in the US a person can say unpopular things without fear of death.

If the Palestinians were smart they would find a way to make peace with Israel so they could enjoy some of the help that a prosperous Israeli nation would share with them as opposed to living by taking handouts from the world as victims. I'm afraid their leaders have sold them out for their own benefit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies