Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 05:24 PM

45 posts, read 87,018 times

Advertisements

RAPE COPS CALLED MY MOM: ACCUSER - New York Post
Quote:
They did everything they could to keep her quiet.

The disgraced NYPD officers charged with raping an intoxicated Manhattan woman in her apartment in December stole her cellphone and contacted her mother and brother in an attempt to frighten her into silence, newly disclosed legal papers allege.

The bombshell details are in a notice of claim filed by the woman against the city and the two cops. The woman, named as Jane Doe in the filing, is seeking $5 million in damages.

Moderator cut: Copyright Violation
Lets see all the apologist of State Thuggery try to justify this. I'm sure you'll come up with a creative way.

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 08-18-2009 at 01:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2009, 05:31 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Lets see all the apologist of State Thuggery try to justify this. I'm sure you'll come up with a creative way.
What makes you think anyone would try to justify this? Even the cops aren't trying to do that.

Old 08-16-2009, 05:36 PM

10,832 posts, read 14,927,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
What makes you think anyone would try to justify this? Even the cops aren't trying to do that.
I agree, most cops are good and the good cops want to see these animals put down.

Quote:
The two officers left the building for the last time at 3:33 a.m. Later that morning, the woman told her landlady and friends she had been raped by cops.

She saw Moreno again when she set up a meeting with him and secretly recorded his apology to her.

The wiretap was part of a four-month probe that showed the two cops tried to cover up the crime and tampered with a memo book used to record shift details.
If they got a recording the bad cops are in real deep doo-doo as they should be.

Old 08-16-2009, 05:37 PM

Quote:
they'll be in here soon enough.the night is young

Old 08-16-2009, 05:40 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denison View Post
they'll be in here soon enough.the night is young
Who is "they"? Just so I can keep an eye out..

Old 08-16-2009, 05:43 PM

18,356 posts, read 26,481,472 times
Quote:
The ones who think cops do no wrong and people should kiss the boots they stomp innocent people with. I'm sure they'll stop by.

Old 08-16-2009, 05:45 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
If you think they're bad, you should see some of the former New Orleans Police officers. Some were enforcers for drug gangs. One was a woman who robbed a store where she worked security. She shot and killed the husband and wife because they knew her. She didn't know their children were in the cooler watching her kill their parents through the cooler's glass. The kids called 911 and she was one of the responding officers. Oh, and she had also killed another police officer who was working security at the store,...he was once her partner.

Old 08-16-2009, 05:46 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
Quote:
That's a good question, I say throw the cops in jail and hope they get the treatment they deserved... some people on this forum just "hate cops"... whereas the more enlightened person looks at the situation... you can usually tell which is which...

Old 08-16-2009, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
If you think they're bad, you should see some of the former New Orleans Police officers. Some were enforcers for drug gangs. One was a woman who robbed a store where she worked security. She shot and killed the husband and wife because they knew her. She didn't know their children were in the cooler watching her kill their parents through the cooler's glass. The kids called 911 and she was one of the responding officers. Oh, and she had also killed another police officer who was working security at the store,...he was once her partner.
wow. truly despicable, but not surprising. do you have any news articles about when it happened?

Old 08-16-2009, 06:03 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denison View Post
wow. truly despicable, but not surprising. do you have any news articles about when it happened?
I'll look it up and get back to you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies