Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2009, 11:26 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times

Advertisements

Baltimore police say they are treating a recent attack that left a 76-year-old black man in serious condition as a possible hate crime.

Police said a suspect taken into custody has claimed to be a white supremacist, prompting suspicions the Fort Armistead Park attack by three assailants Tuesday was racially motivated, The Baltimore Sun reported Wednesday.

The Rest of the story
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2009, 02:54 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,493,598 times
Wow, you have to be a real low-life to beat a senior citizen. I hope the gentleman has a speedy recovery.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Old 08-19-2009, 02:56 PM

1,043 posts, read 1,292,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Baltimore police say they are treating a recent attack that left a 76-year-old black man in serious condition as a possible hate crime.

Police said a suspect taken into custody has claimed to be a white supremacist, prompting suspicions the Fort Armistead Park attack by three assailants Tuesday was racially motivated, The Baltimore Sun reported Wednesday.

The Rest of the story

I know this is probably not appropriate, but i doubt based on the man's age this is the first time he's been beaten up by a group of white supremacist guys lol. It would be ironic if he got beat up in the 1960's too, like his luck must suck. Maybe, he was trying to relive the good ol days, he could have instigated it? Would it be that far out that old black men may want to relive their young adulthood through a good white supremacist beating? Geez, give the man a break. (I'm seriously kidding) Anyway, hopefully, i do not get labeled for the comment, i was merely finding the humor ironic.

Old 08-19-2009, 03:23 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,800 times
Oh Boy wait till gloomy-days, ELOSUCKS, and the rest of the gang hears this one!

You do know that this ONLY made the news because the victim was a black man.

If this had happened to a poor white man it wouldn't even be news worthy, you know the news papers don't really report black on white crime!!

It's just a shame when senior citizens are attacked, I have no mercy for whatever punishment the perpetrator gets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies