Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 01:32 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I am not mad. Why would I expend that kind of negative energy on an internet stranger? Calling you out? Is this highschool? Grow up, buy a vowel and get a clue for yourself.
LOL Good one............... One could on occasion think it is even Jr high.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2009, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
The oabama people and liberals in general are not use to p[eople protesting against them. They act more Nixion than Nixon it seems.Even Nixion wopuld have sent that vterans terrorist message to police departments and said that about the police at same time as saying he was familar with the incident.People seeing shades of comrade Stalin more everyday.
No they are not! They have been screeching vicious hate spewing garbage for years now and dont like mild protesting compared to what they did.

Old 09-21-2009, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Your hysterical, you say your not mad but your words say I have offended. Whatever dude.

Grow up buy a vowel?? Really??

Somehow, I don't see you lasting long here. Call me psychic.

Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaa ROFLMAO........................:e ek:

Old 09-21-2009, 03:13 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,547,689 times

Wow.........this no where near the level of an Obama sign at the Tea Parties.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:26 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
To those who cry foul about anti Obama signs where was the outrage for these................
They agreed with those signs, so everything is just fine.

They really don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to offensive signs - better get used to it.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:27 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Scroll down and take a look at the vicious signs against President Bush. Where was the outrage against them and the protesters that held them. Where was the outrage for all the hanging ones or the Bush burning display?
The left is screaming about a few signs and look what they did for yrs when Bush was President.

Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years

Posted Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 9:13 am 158 Comments

On Wednesday, August 12, a man holding a sign that said “Death to Obama†at a town hall meeting in Maryland was detained and turned over to the Secret Service for questioning, which is pursuing an investigation into charging him with threatening the president.

Bush was threatened frequently — but no arrests But the story of this arrest got me to thinking: Why was no one ever arrested for threatening President Bush at protests, when they displayed signs in public that called for his death?
Many readers may naively think, “The answer is obvious: no protester was ever arrested for threatening Bush at a protest because no one ever threatened him at a protest. Who would be that stupid? I certainly never heard of any such threats.â€

zomblog

OK, I'm sorry, but I'll have to report you to the CD Repub's Rule Committee for breaking Rule No. 1.

Rule No. 1. After Obama is elected the liberals/Democrats can't talk about Bush.

Oh, sorrry! That seems to be for Liberal and Democrats........

soooo....carry on with the weinie whiney meaningless tantrum....

Old 09-21-2009, 05:33 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
But, it was Bush and that was DIFFERENT.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

If the name was changed to Obama on the signs this man would have been shot in the streets by racist thugs.
But since the name is not Obama he is now a hero.

If you look at his shirt you will automatically see he is a liberal.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

Also notice the OIL sign in the back, where is all that oil we were suppose to get?

Still waiting on the oil folks.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:43 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Scroll down and take a look at the vicious signs against President Bush. Where was the outrage against them and the protesters that held them. Where was the outrage for all the hanging ones or the Bush burning display?
The left is screaming about a few signs and look what they did for yrs when Bush was President.

Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years

Posted Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 9:13 am 158 Comments

On Wednesday, August 12, a man holding a sign that said “Death to Obama” at a town hall meeting in Maryland was detained and turned over to the Secret Service for questioning, which is pursuing an investigation into charging him with threatening the president.

Bush was threatened frequently — but no arrests But the story of this arrest got me to thinking: Why was no one ever arrested for threatening President Bush at protests, when they displayed signs in public that called for his death?
Many readers may naively think, “The answer is obvious: no protester was ever arrested for threatening Bush at a protest because no one ever threatened him at a protest. Who would be that stupid? I certainly never heard of any such threats.”

zomblog

Last edited by Who?Me?!; 09-21-2009 at 05:45 AM.. Reason: double post.....????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies