Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2009, 11:01 PM

205 posts, read 239,431 times

Advertisements

atheist:

to all you non God people how do you explain AD and BC the whole entire world calendar is based on these. You know Jesus Christ is the biggest liar there ever was or God. I don't think that any body is that big of a liar and had the ability to fool the world upon generation after generation. Even religions that don't believe in Christ have him as a prophet do you know why? Because too too many seen Jesus and the miracles he performed and could not explain it away. The Jews the only true race as the rest of us are all mutts yes everyone of us. The world has tried to do away with the Jews Hitler tried to exterminate them and still they survive. The Egyptians destroyed them and made them slaves and sill they are here. Many rulers have tried to get rid of them and yet they are still here. United states still stands as a free nation because we are allies to the Jews when we go against them then you will see everything that US stands for done away with and destroyed. The Muslims are taking over the world and they hate the Jews read in the old testament

ISAHIA 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee (JEWS his people) shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

1sa 15:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

1sa 15:3 Now Saul go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Gee does this sound like a loving step all over God??? What about abortion why not talk to them about Jesus???? The Lord said extinct them including women and children
This was all put into operation long before any of you become atheist.

Like I said Jesus could not have fooled generations upon generations and picked the Jews who don't even believe in Jesus being the Messiah but yet he protects them because of Genesis 15. Abraham a friend of God and the first seed of the Jews.and nothing on this earth will ever destroy them until GOD allows it
In closing you can sit there and say you are an atheist and don't believe when really you are ignorant of the facts. Because if you were to analyze Jesus and history you would have to come up with the same conclusion. That Jesus Christ is God in the flesh and came down here to save ther entire human race.

Gen: 15:4.

And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, this shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir. (JESUS CHRIST)

5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

Acts 3:25
Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our Fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindred's of the earth be blessed.

GEN15:18
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land,
from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates

All of this will be fulfilled you can bet your life on it and nothing in the heavens or on the earth will stop it.
Note this if there is a country that can rid the world of all the Jews as they have tried all through history then I will be an atheist because all the rest will be bull.

Just look at the Jewish race and how they have been prosecuted all through history aqnd why have they after all they are God's chosen people.

Joh 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath eternal life; but he that rejects the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him.

The Jews rejected Jesus as the Savior and they are being punished by God and God and only God will punish the Jews, He allowed Hitler and Mussolini last century to punish them.

Ro 2:5 but after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up for thyself WRATH in the day of WRATH and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; = the Holiness of God his righteousness/Justice or his integrity. When we believe in Jesus Christ and his work on the cross God imputes his righteousness on you. Therefore you are no longer under his wrath as the Jews are.

Ro 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood,(saving work of Christ on the Cross, not literal blood) shall we be saved from the WRATH [of God] through him. By simply believing in Jesus Christs non- meritorious so no one can boast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2009, 11:59 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baront70 View Post
atheist:

to all you non God people how do you explain AD and BC the whole entire world calendar is based on these. You know Jesus Christ is the biggest liar there ever was or God. I don't think that any body is that big of a liar and had the ability to fool the world upon generation after generation. Even religions that don't believe in Christ have him as a prophet do you know why? Because too too many seen Jesus and the miracles he performed and could not explain it away. The Jews the only true race as the rest of us are all mutts yes everyone of us. The world has tried to do away with the Jews Hitler tried to exterminate them and still they survive. The Egyptians destroyed them and made them slaves and sill they are here. Many rulers have tried to get rid of them and yet they are still here. United states still stands as a free nation because we are allies to the Jews when we go against them then you will see everything that US stands for done away with and destroyed. The Muslims are taking over the world and they hate the Jews read in the old testament.
Moderator cut: Inappropriate comment

The entire world does not go by the Julian Calendar; a simple google search will show you that.

Since Europe provided a lot of commerce, and the US is Euro-centric, it makes sense that we'd use the Julian calendar.
This is especially true since those who came from the 1400s on used that calendar. Duh.

There's no proof that jc ever existed, except in the Bible and that was written way after his death by people who didn't know him (if he ever existed).

How about some proof, other than the bible, that your god-thing did miracles.

Wow, toking early for xmas?

Last edited by Poncho_NM; 12-25-2009 at 02:39 PM..

Old 12-23-2009, 12:07 AM

331 posts, read 498,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Looks like your meds stopped working.
The entire world does not go by the Julian Calendar; a simple google search will show you that.

Since Europe provided a lot of commerce, and the US is Euro-centric, it makes sense that we'd use the Julian calendar.
This is especially true since those who came from the 1400s on used that calendar. Duh.

There's no proof that jc ever existed, except in the Bible and that was written way after his death by people who didn't know him (if he ever existed).

How about some proof, other than the bible, that your god-thing did miracles.

Wow, toking early for xmas?
Wow, on a roll with the assumptions? I don't think that he's on marijuana because he believes with a majority of the world population.

His name isn't "jc". Last time I checked, first of all, proper nouns start with CAPITAL letters. Go back to elementary school (preferably parochial school), and relearn grammar. Also, abbreviations have all capital letters, in line with title case, as in "USA".

And, next paragraph, AGAIN with the proper nouns! The proper title of a book, ANY book, is capitalized! And, after that, you seem to act like you know a lot about the Bible. If he was dead after the Bible was written, then give me an explanation for all of the red-lettered (as in direct quoted) phrases in the Bible.

Here's something for proof that the "God"- (notice the capitalization)-thing did miracles. You're sitting here right now typing this. The fetuses that you support killing are born when you're not out supporting their murder. THIS WORLD EXISTS. Need I say more?

Two words in conclusion: one, read up on the Bible. Two, read up on fundamental grammar. And three, take a look around, and tell me that this world just sprung up out of nothing. Believe me, no millionaire is truly self-made. Every millionaire was helped by at least someone.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:44 AM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmac112 View Post
Wow, on a roll with the assumptions? I don't think that he's on marijuana because he believes with a majority of the world population.

His name isn't "jc". Last time I checked, first of all, proper nouns start with CAPITAL letters. Go back to elementary school (preferably parochial school), and relearn grammar. Also, abbreviations have all capital letters, in line with title case, as in "USA".

And, next paragraph, AGAIN with the proper nouns! The proper title of a book, ANY book, is capitalized! And, after that, you seem to act like you know a lot about the Bible. If he was dead after the Bible was written, then give me an explanation for all of the red-lettered (as in direct quoted) phrases in the Bible.

Here's something for proof that the "God"- (notice the capitalization)-thing did miracles. You're sitting here right now typing this. The fetuses that you support killing are born when you're not out supporting their murder. THIS WORLD EXISTS. Need I say more?

Two words in conclusion: one, read up on the Bible. Two, read up on fundamental grammar. And three, take a look around, and tell me that this world just sprung up out of nothing. Believe me, no millionaire is truly self-made. Every millionaire was helped by at least someone.
i think this world just sprung up out of nothing and I don't believe there is a god that made it. talk of magic and miracles do nothing to explain it either. jc may have actually existed, i but as a real man. we just can't know, we can only believe...and i don't.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:48 AM

241 posts, read 267,325 times
wow, this is one scary thread.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:57 AM

1,712 posts, read 3,101,478 times
So basically, the judge ordered that abortionists must tell the truth to the "woman"

Nice!!!

Old 12-23-2009, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
So basically, the judge ordered that abortionists must tell the truth to the "woman"

Nice!!!
Exactly. These hitmen should at least tell the truth about what exactly their profession is. Just like Planned Parenthood needs to change its name to "Don Vito's Hired Exterminators".

Old 12-23-2009, 01:05 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
women know what abortion is without a judge telling her. most women do not have an abortion without giving it a lot of thought.

Old 12-23-2009, 01:24 AM

Oh, really? Well, I just saw on the news today how, when women go into the hired exterminators at Planned Parenthood, they are conditioned to believe, from the minute they walk in, that babies are not alive. They are mere collections of cells inside a uterus. They condition you to believe this to persuade you to hire one of their hitmen to murder your child. They do give it a thought, and then they go into the hitman's office, and they are persuaded in that direction.

Old 12-23-2009, 01:26 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Bah!

Who cares? I laugh at the fact that abortion is still discussed in American politics today. Pathetic.

No one can stop any woman from having an abortion: legal or not. Mind your business and I will mind mine.

Have a great holiday!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies