Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 08:24 PM

395 posts, read 510,722 times

Advertisements

So my alarm clock is set to some Republican radio station. Not sure why I leave it on there, but I do. For those that don't know, Ted Kennedy died of brain cancer. I don't really care...whatever. The host was extremely happy that Ted Kennedy died. He was playing "DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD." The host was playing some of Ted Kennedys speeches and laughing. He was saying how extremely happy he was and how it's an incredible day....making the show a celebration. Party sound effects and all. Then a bunch of callers call up and are being like kids on Christmas. Happy as hell that this man died. Don't get me wrong, I will be the first to be happy when somebody I don't like dies. For example, like when Anna Nicole Smith died. Of course, some people thought I was an ******* for thinking the world is a better place without her. The PROBLEM I have with this Republican station and their retarded Republican listeners is that they spend all day yapping about being anti-abortion, shoving christianity down our throats, and talking about how patriotic they are. These people that are so against the death of people (abortion) are extremely joyed when somebody dies. Also, that's obviously not a very CHRISTIAN way to react. Also, when people disagree with Republicans they say they aren't PATRIOTIC, and they should respect people in government. (by that they just mean people on their side). One guy called in to say that he's sad that Ted Kennedy died because he was fighting for health care and this man has problems getting his medication. Then the host is like "Are you serious?" And told the caller that he is "PATHETIC and PITIFUL".

I'm not Democrat, but GOD Republicans are retarded. Not solely on what they believe in, but how they act like under educated hypocrites more than your average person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2009, 08:27 PM

2,266 posts, read 2,293,087 times
No, they're not retarded....that'd be too hard on people with genuine learning disabilities. People who mock Kennedy after his death are soulless and they have no respect for the dead (or for the living). You know, I'm not a liberal or a Democrat myself, but even if I were, if George W. Bush croaked tomorrow, I would not be spewing hatred on him....I would show respect, as a human being.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:32 PM

395 posts, read 510,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoyTheSilence View Post
No, they're not retarded....that'd be too hard on people with genuine learning disabilities. People who mock Kennedy after his death are soulless and they have no respect for the dead (or for the living). You know, I'm not a liberal or a Democrat myself, but even if I were, if George W. Bush croaked tomorrow, I would not be spewing hatred on him....I would show respect, as a human being.
If George Bush died, I don't think I'd be acting as happy as this guy was, but I would be happy, but if Dick Cheney died I'd be super happy. I just think the world would be a better place without them, but I'm just a jerk.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:35 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnamecanido View Post
I'm not Democrat, but GOD Republicans are retarded. Not solely on what they believe in, but how they act like under educated hypocrites more than your average person.
They act like this because they are undereducated and they are hypocrites.

But perhaps their greatest psychosis is mass projection.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:38 PM

2,266 posts, read 2,293,087 times
Quote:
If George Bush died, I don't think I'd be acting as happy as this guy was, but I would be happy, but if Dick Cheney died I'd be super happy. I just think the world would be a better place without them, but I'm just a jerk.
As for me, I just respect the dead and their families....and this includes those who died who I may not have agreed with, unless they just so happened to be murderers or rapists.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:04 PM

2,153 posts, read 5,537,491 times
Quote:
So my alarm clock is set to some Republican radio station. Not sure why I leave it on there, but I do. For those that don't know, Ted Kennedy died of brain cancer. I don't really care...whatever. The host was extremely happy that Ted Kennedy died. He was playing "DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD." The host was playing some of Ted Kennedys speeches and laughing. He was saying how extremely happy he was and how it's an incredible day....making the show a celebration. Party sound effects and all. Then a bunch of callers call up and are being like kids on Christmas. Happy as hell that this man died. Don't get me wrong, I will be the first to be happy when somebody I don't like dies. For example, like when Anna Nicole Smith died. Of course, some people thought I was an ******* for thinking the world is a better place without her. The PROBLEM I have with this Republican station and their retarded Republican listeners is that they spend all day yapping about being anti-abortion, shoving christianity down our throats, and talking about how patriotic they are. These people that are so against the death of people (abortion) are extremely joyed when somebody dies. Also, that's obviously not a very CHRISTIAN way to react. Also, when people disagree with Republicans they say they aren't PATRIOTIC, and they should respect people in government. (by that they just mean people on their side). One guy called in to say that he's sad that Ted Kennedy died because he was fighting for health care and this man has problems getting his medication. Then the host is like "Are you serious?" And told the caller that he is "PATHETIC and PITIFUL".

Thank you for the link that proves this actually happened because Im pretty sure it didn't. Could you at least provide a name? Didn't think so.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:05 PM

4,714 posts, read 8,460,378 times
One is also known by the character of the enemies one makes. Please everyone take note. The glee of the Right shows how effective Kennedy has been for DECADES. Same thing with Bill Clinton, who by being a lightning rod just shows how effective he was and how much he was feared by the Right.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:18 PM

37,801 posts, read 41,003,240 times
Quote:
So my alarm clock is set to some Republican radio station. Not sure why I leave it on there, but I do. .
The conservative signal is better ensuring you'll wake up. The libs broadcast from caves and just send Garafalo out to yell to the three people at the bottom of the mountain who are listening to her.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:25 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The libs broadcast from caves and just send Garafalo out to yell to the three people at the bottom of the mountain who are listening to her.
As long as Democrats continue winning elections, who cares?

Old 08-26-2009, 09:32 PM

24,510 posts, read 33,305,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkTwain View Post
One is also known by the character of the enemies one makes. Please everyone take note. The glee of the Right shows how effective Kennedy has been for DECADES. Same thing with Bill Clinton, who by being a lightning rod just shows how effective he was and how much he was feared by the Right.
Bill Clinton was laughed at by the right, not feared. What's to fear from an impeached president?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies