Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 04:53 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Mr. Gartman (The Gartman Letter) has written about Kennedy and other Liberal rich people who are such a hypocrites and he makes quite sense when you read what he wrote about it.
Since Ted Kennedy was rich all his life,what good did it do him to be a liberal senator? Wouldnt it have been better for him and his family if he had devoted his career to protecting the rights of other rich people, instead of everyone else?

I agree, a total hypocrite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2009, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
You probably didn't read that Kennedy didn't mind paying "extra" which was already put on off shore accounts so he had less and paid less! But meanwhile they claim "I'm rich and I'm willing to pay more tax"...if he really meant it he wouldn't put the money away to avoid taxes....

But we all know why he waited 9 hours before calling the cops that he had been in an accident and watched a woman drowning without doign anything just because he was drunk...the cousin is in prison for killing his neighbor...the son was in rehad for drugs and alcohol issues....wow nice liberal views!
I dont see in your link any mention of Ted Kennedy. Could you link to that please?

Old 08-27-2009, 04:57 PM

1,878 posts, read 2,064,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
You know what happened - I TURNED OFF THE COMPUTER last weekend* and Im a changed woman. When Ive come back through here throughout the week I just feel Oh, so what. I notice nothing has changed (= none of you right wingers have smartened up any )

* to go spend my ACORN cash
I bet you had alot to spend too. As long as you had fun, that's all that matters. Nah, we haven't smartened up any, you haven't missed much.

Old 08-27-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertGibbs View Post
I bet you had alot to spend too. As long as you had fun, that's all that matters. Nah, we haven't smartened up any, you haven't missed much.
By Sunday night I was crushing it up in my hand and tossing it out the car window!

There's still a lot left lying around on the floor though.

Old 08-27-2009, 05:06 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
By Sunday night I was crushing it up in my hand and tossing it out the car window!

It's tough when all the ditches get full and the damned bank is still calling to come get another carload so they can close the vault.

Happens to me here all the time.

Old 08-27-2009, 05:08 PM

1,878 posts, read 2,064,338 times
Quote:

pretty good.

Old 08-27-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
It's tough when all the ditches get full and the damned bank is still calling to come get another carload so they can close the vault.

Happens to me here all the time.
But we're helping the poor this way...it's worth the inconvenience
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies