Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 04:37 AM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
So, what are you going to do with your Right-Wing Lie of the Day award? Is there room on the mantle for it?

Oh, by the way...the 9/11 Commission found NO EVIDENCE to support your Clinton could have had Osama theory, which of course was manufactured by one Sean Hannity out of a distortion of remarks made during a Clinton speech to the Long Island Club. Just another example of the right-wing's deceitfulness and reliable lack of public integrity...
Like the left-wing is any different in their methods used to spread political propaganda?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2009, 04:40 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Makes since to me, otherwise its free money. I didn't get a clunker deal, so its not on my income.

Old 08-28-2009, 04:56 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,476,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgt04 View Post
Like the left-wing is any different in their methods used to spread political propaganda?
So, you concede that the right-wing offers us very little more than lies and distortions and misrepresentations, but you feel that this is alright because there is some comparable left-wing somewhere that is doing the very same thing?

First of all this would be an example of ridiculous excusification, and second of all, there is no such comparable left-wing that is doing any such thing. Time after time after time, the truth is found to the left and the lies are found to the right. It's been this way for quite some time now, actually...

Old 08-28-2009, 05:09 AM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
So, you concede that the right-wing offers us very little more than lies and distortions and misrepresentations, but you feel that this is alright because there is some comparable left-wing somewhere that is doing the very same thing?

First of all this would be an example of ridiculous excusification, and second of all, there is no such comparable left-wing that is doing any such thing. Time after time after time, the truth is found to the left and the lies are found to the right. It's been this way for quite some time now, actually...
First off I don't concede...I tell it like it is. The right-wing and left-wing have been lying to the public since government came into existence here in the US. And for your information I share ideals from the right and left wing that come election time make me vote for the person who I think will do the best job....not elect someone just because they are a dem or rep. So if you're bashing the right wing here I simply don't care.

Old 08-28-2009, 05:25 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,476,088 times
Well, you seemed to care enough to write a post over it, and that post was criticized for the logical and factual flaws that it contained. You should sort of expect that kind of thing to happen and maybe try to include in your posts as few logical and factual flaws as possible...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies