Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 08:11 AM

97 posts, read 110,301 times

Advertisements

I think Obama has already had this affect on many democrats, but at the same time he has gained the support of many republicans. I do know many registered Democrats who are totally against Obama and have been since day one, and for whatever reason they take the Republican side in every debate now, not even Obama-related ones. I also know many Republicans who are the complete opposite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2009, 08:24 AM

23,154 posts, read 26,047,330 times
For the first time in my life what I am considering is not to bother voting at all.
Seems one is just as bad as another.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:30 AM

674 posts, read 1,613,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Forget G.W., there is a strong case that you are the idiot with a statement like that.

Yah, yah, wingnut.

People were screaming and arguing about Obama before he was even elected. Constantly scandal mongering that he was black, or muslim, or what not. It never end from these Bushoholics.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Oh I forgot to say that I don't really like to be called stupid because I voted for Bush twice.
Moderator cut: rude You have been personally supportive to the disaster this country is in right now.

You clearly hate your own country to elect a mentally ill person to lead a country. If people do a mistake voting on him once and change their mind - fine - but there is no excuse for voting on this idiot TWICE.

Moderator cut: personal attack

Last edited by katzenfreund; 08-29-2009 at 10:55 AM..

Old 08-29-2009, 08:38 AM

3,709 posts, read 4,611,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antibes View Post
Only on those STUPID enough. Obama has not at all done anything major for anyone to change sides or 'hate' him or accuse him of being bad president. Only a complete moron would say such a thing! I didn't vote for Obama but he has an important quality which many have lacked before; he tries to listen to advisors, and even private execs such as Warren Buffet etc. Bush wouldn't listen to anyone. He would only spend, spend, spend. And here you are - whining about Obama! You just don't want a black man as a president. That's the truth.

Obama is in the landslide effect of G W Bush's disasters. It will take several years to stop completely and get on the upstream, but a good indication is that it hasn't gotten far worse. This means the enormous landslide caused by Bush is slowing down.
Oh, God. Another Obama Obeisance Zombie.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
Oh, God. Another Obama Obeisance Zombie.

Oh sure... is that the best argument you got? You don't have anything with substance so you come with crap like that.

Old 08-29-2009, 09:00 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,992,439 times
Quote:
You ARE. A total moron. You have been personally supportive to the disaster this country is in right now.

You clearly hate your own country to elect a mentally ill person to lead a country. If people do a mistake voting on him once and change their mind - fine - but there is no excuse for voting on this idiot TWICE.

You, my friend, should be stoned.

You should lay off the weed for awhile.

Old 08-29-2009, 09:02 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,992,439 times
VOTE LIBERTARIAN..... THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS.

Old 08-29-2009, 09:12 AM

3,709 posts, read 4,611,884 times
Quote:
Oh sure... is that the best argument you got? You don't have anything with substance so you come with crap like that.
I suppose that I should come up with pithy statements such as you would use: i.e. "a**wipe".

Nothing of substance there. Can't believe you haven't been suspended yet.

Old 08-29-2009, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
I suppose that I should come up with pithy statements such as you would use: i.e. "a**wipe".

Nothing of substance there. Can't believe you haven't been suspended yet.

You were whinging in a similar manner in another post on this forum too. Don't you wingnut have some other topic to hang out at? Maybe the Simpsons website or some other infantile level reading you can do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies