Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2009, 12:21 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,217,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
The point, which you choose to miss, is that there is a taboo on criticizing non whites who make truly irresponsible choices. How many hispanics have 5 children AND are on welfare? How many black women have 6 children, all by different fathers who are in prison? Pull your head out of the sand and answer that (since you can't, I'll answer for you: A LOT).

You choose to single out a married, white, middle class, Christian family for contempt and judgment.
Moderator cut: personal attack

What? You think the Duggars are the only people I judge? How dumb.

For the record, I could sit here for the rest of the year (if not the rest of my life) naming people I think are reprehensible and/or make selfish, horrible, destructive decisions.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 12:38 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,591,587 times
You have a wonder if their god would be angry if they adopted children in lieu of procreating? Maybe that would ruin the entire submissive, barefoot and pregnant scenario.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:57 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,689,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Well, I have no concern about their religion, only the impacts of their actions.

And the point is that, even if each individual consumes a normal amount, collectively they are consuming a massive amount more than most families.

And focusing on just the U.S. population rate ignores the exponentially increasing (i.e. hockey stick) population growth that is a MAJOR global concern.

We all need to do our part because it is our responsibility and our freedom.

...and, yes, that includes single moms popping out kids every 2 years to stay on welfare ... but that's not what this thread is about. It's about people of an adequate socioeconomic level to have an awareness of their impact on the world (poor people don't generally grasp that, as is evidenced by the massive families in India).

Please the hockey stick has been thoroughly debunked.

Technology Review: Global Warming Bombshell

We can only control populaiton growth in this country. Would you prefer we had zero population growth to make up for other countries.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:16 PM

200 posts, read 130,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Repulsive.
JPD-

ME-

Old 09-02-2009, 03:18 PM
JPD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NationalistLibertarian View Post
JPD-

ME-
Yeah

right.

Nice first post. What other important information do you have to share?

Old 09-02-2009, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
I think they need to buy a Television.
Why? To pollute their beautiful childrends minds? I wish I had the patience for 19 kids. I wish them all the luck!

Old 09-02-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Yeah

right.

Nice first post. What other important information do you have to share?
Ill have more. Its just funny you crying and acting like a child like so many others here and are trying to stick your nose where it does not belong in this families buisness.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:29 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,449,284 times
Had these people been any other race (but especially had they been Black or Hispanic) there would be all sorts of racist rants, demands to see tax returns and calls for "welfare" reform on this thread despite the parents ability to pay for the 19 children unassisted by the gov't.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:37 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,609,183 times
Quote:
Ill have more. Its just funny you crying and acting like a child like so many others here and are trying to stick your nose where it does not belong in this families buisness.
If this family didn't want anyone's nose in their business, they shouldn't have a television show.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:48 PM
JPD

Quote:
I'll comment on whatever I like, family business be damned.

It's very telling that you equate stating facts with crying and acting like a child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies