Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2009, 08:58 PM

4,714 posts, read 8,461,458 times

Advertisements

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 09:02 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
I'd bet that if there was a national emergency he'd quit reading "My Pet Goat" and actually do his job.

Just a hunch.
I bet we wouldn't have seen prissy boy in NY. He'd be hiding his pathetic hide wherever it is the SS hides the prissy boys.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:03 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,278,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
So what is bad about it? I looked at the activity menu and it just says things lilke "discuss the office of President, what it takes to become the President ect". I didn't see anything in there that should scare anybody- even the rightist nutcases but most of them probably homseschool anyway so it does not really matter.
Kev: These right-wing nutjobs--these so-called "Americans"--have declared war on the President of the United States. Primarily because he dares to be Black. Everything he does is suspect to these freaks. Everything he says has some subterranean and nefarious hidden meaning. We're talking about people who couldn't find their way out of a paper bag. People who think Sarah Palin is a good person. People who think Glenn Beck is a "genius." People who think Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh are real journalists instead of obscene hacks. There has always been a marginalized segment of the American population, pretty much since the mid-18th century, who are ignorant and easily moved by jingoistic fear-baiting. Most of them moved South--along with Jonathan Edwards, who was run out of Massachusetts for preaching ridiculous nonsense about people being held over the pit of hell. That's why the Bible Belt is full of these people. They've always been with us, and they always will be.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:04 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,971,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Primarily because he dares to be Black. Everything he does is suspect to these freaks.
Uh oh...I see him coming in the distance...

Old 09-02-2009, 09:09 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha S View Post
Um ... what was George Bush doing on the morning of September 11, 2001?

Oh yeah ... he was visiting school children!!
What's your point?

Old 09-02-2009, 09:15 PM

2,557 posts, read 5,861,291 times
I can't believe the new principal at our Catholic school plans to show this garbage to the kids! What a terrible disgrace on our Blessed Mother's birthday!

Old 09-02-2009, 09:17 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,971,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiegirlfriend View Post
I can't believe the new principal at our Catholic school plans to show this garbage to the kids! What a terrible disgrace on our Blessed Mother's birthday!
Private schools can get the president a big f-u without consequence. Why would he allow this?

This must blow the Obamatrons' minds since they would've just ASSumed that Catholic schools have exclusive all white enrollment by rich Republican parents.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:18 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,630,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
What's your point?

yeah, wasn't GB like, reading ONE class in ONE school..an 'age-appropriate' story book? or something minimal like that?

Um big difference from being AIRED ON A T.V. IN EACH SCHOOL CLASSROOM ACROSS AMERICA.

What about the children whose parents don't care for Obama...don't you think they'll feel UNCOMFORTABLE amongst the other children whose parents are Obama-lovers??

That's kinda FREAKY.

No way in HELL my kids would be at school that day!!!

Old 09-02-2009, 09:19 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,630,563 times
Quote:
Are you kidding? I'd be all over their office tomorrow morning! What the hell?!

Old 09-02-2009, 09:21 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times
Quote:
what garbage? do you even have a clue what he plans to say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies