Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 09:34 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

I will be able to tell if you failed to take the challenge so if you failed just drive on by and leave this thread to people who have to guts to inform themselves a bit.

I want to challenge all to watch a site that many won't want to watch because of their desire to attack the messenger without having any idea about the message. My challenge is to one and all who aren't afraid to learn to watch today's clips of the Glenn Beck show. It is easy, informative for all, and not hard to do if you can relax long enough to learn something. The show is presented in 5 clips and I dare all to watch clips 4 and 5 to see what may be the bravest man in this nation. He exposed a large number of people both in and out of the government by recording a phone conference he was made a part of so I guess that makes him a bad guy, especially to anybody who is a member of NEA or the present government of the US.

If you can't stand to watch the first 3 segments, the last two are only about 6 minutes long each and too full of information to skip over. Many of you will like seeing the first three segments but if you just can't stand Beck watch the last 2 segments to see the latest bad news for this nation.

Glenn Beck Clips Week 36 Too much truth in the first three clips about Van Jones. Interesting but scary as hell, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 10:48 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,228,724 times
I've always enjoyed Glenn Beck, even when on whichever other infotainment broadcast that was. Yes, he is highly entertaining, even on City-Data, to wit. I don't suffer the consequences on his every word but I do hear him in his quest to expose issues. I don't subscribe to his website but I'm not opposed to his program.

Sounds like the NEA should be disbanded. Reminds me, during the Prez campaign O commented to John McCain... 'you don't know what you're up against'. I believe his comments were related to efforts resembling those of the NEA, ACORN...

3 things come to mind

I learned some background on Obama during the campaign. Much of which is substantiated elsewhere
(No need to attack, progressives; my heart's not bleeding)

Congress needs to be sent home

Vote Libertarian

Old 09-01-2009, 10:51 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Roy, you've never done or posted anything that wasn't political.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:52 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,687,243 times
Because Fox Network has testified in Court that it alters it's """NEWS""" and that it has no duty to the truth or the Journalistic Code of Ethics, anything presented there has NO CREDIBILITY.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:14 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,523,473 times
I used to watch Beck when he was on CNN. I didn't always agree with him, but I respected his input. Now that he's moved to Fox, I realize that any respect I had for him was misplaced.

Your use of the word "guts" is so Beckonian, old roy. You should start your own propaganda show.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:40 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
I believe his comments were related to efforts resembling those of the NEA, ACORN...
the National Endowment for the Arts?!

Old 09-01-2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I will be able to tell if you failed to take the challenge so if you failed just drive on by and leave this thread to people who have to guts to inform themselves a bit.
could you just sum them up, or are there transcripts of them?

Old 09-01-2009, 11:55 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boompa View Post
because fox network has testified in court that it alters it's """news""" and that it has no duty to the truth or the journalistic code of ethics, anything presented there has no credibility.

link?

Old 09-01-2009, 11:56 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

I want to challenge all to watch a site that many won't want to watch because of their desire to attack the messenger without having any idea about the message. My challenge is to one and all who aren't afraid to learn to watch today's clips of the Glenn Beck show. It is easy, informative for all, and not hard to do if you can relax long enough to learn something. The show is presented in 5 clips and I dare all to watch clips 4 and 5 to see what may be the bravest man in this nation. He exposed a large number of people both in and out of the government by recording a phone conference he was made a part of so I guess that makes him a bad guy, especially to anybody who is a member of NEA or the present government of the US.

If you can't stand to watch the first 3 segments, the last two are only about 6 minutes long each and too full of information to skip over. Many of you will like seeing the first three segments but if you just can't stand Beck watch the last 2 segments to see the latest bad news for this nation.

Glenn Beck Clips Week 36 Too much truth in the first three clips about Van Jones. Interesting but scary as hell, too.

Hard to get a comments when you take them off their talking points.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Hard to get a comments when you take them off their talking points.
I dont know about anyone else but I hate sitting through videos. If there's a transcript I'll be delighted to read it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies