Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Obama's Green Czar, Van Jones, Be Fired?
Yes - he should be fired 72 79.12%
No - he should not be fired 19 20.88%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 12:13 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,998,241 times

Advertisements

Has Obama appointed a "Get Whitey" czar?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2009, 12:21 AM

3,301 posts, read 6,324,912 times
Default Within the Next Two Weeks, Major White House Advisor Van Jones WILL Be Fired By Obama

Within the Next Two Weeks, Major White House Advisor Van Jones WILL Be Fired By Obama

How will Obama and his White House staff throw Van Jones under the bus?

Leftists and Marxists, you can start your insults, but it will happen...!

Old 09-04-2009, 12:23 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,998,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregandvicky View Post
Why don't you stop making it race based. All communities with all races have histories of being polluted.
Why don't you recognize that they are more poor white people in this country than there are of all blacks combined?

So, if making things racial is acceptable, I'll step out on a limb and say poverty is a white issue as there are more whites in poverty than any other group in this Country.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:27 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,523,473 times
Leftists and Marxists? You get an "A" in redundancy! Sadly though, you get an "F" in remedial crystal ball.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Leftists and Marxists? You get an "A" in redundancy! Sadly though, you get an "F" in remedial crystal ball.
We will see. It might be less than two weeks, but Van Jones will resign or be fired.

Obama is imploding!!!

Old 09-04-2009, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
We will see. It might be less than two weeks, but Van Jones will resign or be fired.

Obama is imploding!!!
You may be right. You may be wrong. I'm not going to believe you just because you assert it on an internet forum.

Are there many Cuban CD members? Chinese? Vietnamese? Venezuelans?

Old 09-04-2009, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
You may be right. You may be wrong. I'm not going to believe you just because you assert it on an internet forum.

Are there many Cuban CD members? Chinese? Vietnamese? Venezuelans?
The topic is Van Jones soon leaving the White House in total disgrace.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
The topic is Van Jones soon leaving the White House in total disgrace.
Is that right? I thought the topic was Castro, school children, mid-day soap operas, and what Dick Cheney can do for a cocktail party. What a jokester that Cheney!

Oh...I almost forgot...

I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair...

Get a grip, cap.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 AM

3,210 posts, read 4,611,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Actually, there are tons of examples of minority communities targeted. Just think about it - you need somewhere to dump toxins. You going to go to the suburbs where people have wealth and power or the neighborhood where they don't have the resources and connections to fight back?

Why is it so important to conservatives to believe that we all create our own problems? Poor people have massive hurdles that the rest of us don't even know exist. A little sympathy would do us all good.
Name one.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:17 AM

4,002 posts, read 3,903,311 times
I'm not for sure one way or the other, but the fact that Van Jones is on the defensive is a clear sign that something might be amiss.

His statements with regard to Republicans being A-holes during an interview and the fact that he somehow had it in his head that the government was behind the 9/11 attacks by signing a petition to that effect.

Quote:
The Washington Independent has turned up a six-year-old petition Jones signed alleging government complicity in the September 11 terror attacks. This comes just one day after The Hill reported the existence of a video clip recorded in February in which Jones referred to Republicans - and himself - as "a**holes."
For Van Jones, A Week Already Feels Like A Year - Coop's Corner - CBS News

The White House doesn't like controversy ... any controversy .. Obama tries to distance himself from the perceived foolishness of others.
If this sort of thing continues, I can see Obama asking Van Jones to step down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies