Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 12:14 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,461,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Most women I have seen there are married and have their husbands with them along with their children. You won't have much luck picking them up. Why don't you stick with your elitist groups at the happy hour in the bars.
You're probably right, it would probably be easier to pick up the men...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2009, 12:15 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
The Tea Party people do not have any slogans for the support and love of Beck & Palin nor would they ever think they are the Messiah's second coming.
Oh no?

YouTube - Sarah Palin Republican Convention - Part 1

that "Messiah" business was never said or felt by "the left," by the way - it's just another right wing meme.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:15 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
You're probably right, it would probably be easier to pick up the men...

They are married as well. Like I said, stick with the bar scene.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:16 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
I think you need to realize that there is a "revolution" or a "civil war" (non military) starting up in this country.

The far left - the liberals liberal - have "awakened a sleeping giant" - and that is the Freedom loving American People - who are not going to stand around and let the Left take away freedoms and rights.

The line has been drawn in the sand -

I believe this also.

People are no longer going to allow the left wing nutcase mobsters to ruin what we have in America.

The left wing mobsters are shocked that this is happening and are scared to death because there are far more of us then there are of them.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:16 AM

Quote:
They are married as well.
Like I said...

Old 09-03-2009, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I believe this also.

People are no longer going to allow the left wing nutcase mobsters to ruin what we have in America.

The left wing mobsters....
One trick pony ^^

Old 09-03-2009, 12:18 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Oh no?

YouTube - Sarah Palin Republican Convention - Part 1

that "Messiah" business was never said or felt by "the left," by the way - it's just another right wing meme.
I would now show Obama at his convention but I DON'T WANNA. But thanks for reminding us how posed Palin is.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:19 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
That's how they think, which frankly is delusional and dangerous. Reminds me of the Taliban, their way or the highway. They all love gawd too.

Gosh, that is how I feel about the left wing loons, either you are with us or there is something wrong with you.

Odd you think this way because the majority of people DO NOT THINK like you and many of the left wing kooks.

Keep you eyes open because the people run the country, not the government.

Those elected officials work for us.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:22 AM

4,714 posts, read 8,458,946 times
The paranoid violent Bircher GOPers have painted themselves into a corner. They lost an election, after the country became sick up to the gills with the actions of the GOP and George W. Bush. It was Bush that caused all this to happen. And the paranoid violent Bircher GOPers just can't quite accept the results of what has happened to the legitimacy of their point of view in the eyes of the independent voter public.

And I guess, according to *Greatday*, they're going to come out shooting at the rest of us. A regular Banana REEpublic coup, that's what it'll be. Maybe that's why they put out the word last year to all the paranoid gun freaks that they need to LOAD UP on guns and ammo for the upcoming Obama Administration. They must believe there's going to be some SHOOTIN' going on and they're going to be the ones to start it.

Reminds me of the dynamics at work during the lead-up to the Tulsa, Oklahoma, Race Riot (whites attacking blacks) in 1921. You all should read about it. It was absolutely outrageous and barely a thing was done to restore the property of the black businesses that were torched and the real estate of the black families that was ruined.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Gosh, that is how I feel about the left wing loons, either you are with us or there is something wrong with you.

Odd you think this way because the majority of people DO NOT THINK like you and many of the left wing kooks.

Keep you eyes open because the people run the country, not the government.

Those elected officials work for us.
Think like what? That DEMOCRACY is working just fine?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies