Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2009, 04:56 PM

674 posts, read 1,619,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Antibes, I we posted basically the same scenario two minutes apart. Great minds, as they say, think alike. At least on this point.

I'll throw in another possible reason why he doesn't want his records seen. What if he applied to university as a Kenyan, perhaps because he would have an easier time of getting in? He wouldn't want that known now, would he. It's a bit troublesome how much we don't know about this man, and what we do know - all of it seems to be negative.

I personally don't think he is hiding his records. The man was an infant, if his dad actually created a certificate for him which I think is quite likely. He doesn't know all the things his parents did. Hawaii has already gone through his records and assured he was born in Hawaii and the records are valid. The responsibility is of the record keeping office to confirm whether the documents are accurate or not.

Maybe Obama is just as confused about these 'revelations' as anyone else and is investigating it!

Besides, with this day and age of identity theft I would not show more records than I had to either. Ask anyone in politics to display only their DL or social security card - how many would comply? That would be the end of their personal security.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2009, 05:00 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,675,363 times
i still think that this birth certificate is just a straight up fake. maybe smith paid someone in kenya for it, maybe he made it himself. but i really don't buy the idea that his dad got him a fake bc back in the day. nor do i buy the idea that 2 students spent the money and time to fly a 1 month old baby to kenya in 1961 without a very good reason. that's like a teeenytiny bit more likely than the idea that a very pregnant student spent the money and time to fly to kenya to give birth and then came back within a couple of days, but it's still completely unlikely.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:52 PM

1,457 posts, read 6,031,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
Smash255 Thank you for the post at 3:51 am today. This awful posting of that bc is all over the net.
Look at it this way - it's sort of viral like the Bigfoot legend.

Obama may have made it worse by not just showing a bc right from the beginning. His omission sort of opened the door for a "bc legend" with "Obama bc hunters" going on endlessly looking for a mysterious illusive document.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:31 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,905,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
... I truly hope that you, Barack Obama, are the rightful president of these United States.
I'll follow my gut and say that he is indeed our President ... a bit on the inexperienced side, but our President nonetheless ..

Old 09-15-2009, 12:05 AM

19,025 posts, read 14,205,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
You are right. As much as I disagree with his policies and his vision of America, I dismissed those "rumors" of his birth because I "assume" the process for becoming the President is being upheld and followed by our government.

I think our President really needs to end the secrecy of his birth and show the public his birth certificate. This has gotten out of hand. I'm still putting faith that our government has followed the law regarding who can run for the highest office in the US.
Never assume anything.

By law elected officials are required to make an inscribed oath, and file it in the public record.

Would you be surprised to find out that many do not, and are in violation of law?

But when you try to file a complaint, nothing happens...
Bummer.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:38 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Some of you really need to get a grip. Maybe try reading about the Constitutional requirements to be President of The United States and get a clue. This thread is embarrassing to read. No wonder so many people around the world think Americans are idiots.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:54 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Antibes, I we posted basically the same scenario two minutes apart. Great minds, as they say, think alike. At least on this point.

I'll throw in another possible reason why he doesn't want his records seen. What if he applied to university as a Kenyan, perhaps because he would have an easier time of getting in? He wouldn't want that known now, would he. It's a bit troublesome how much we don't know about this man, and what we do know - all of it seems to be negative.
LMAO!! These "theories" become more far-fetched and ridiculous every day. He applied to college as a Kenyan...yet not one soul noted that he spoke with an American accent! Or are you going to go even further out on a limb and claim that he got through college and law school posing as an Kenyan, accent and all? Do you people honestly not have a clue that it's beginning to become apparent that only someone with absolutely no grasp of security clearances and passport requirements would continue to extrapolate on...nothing? There is no issue beyond the one in your heads;
the Electoral College examined President Obama's b.c., passport records and other identification and deemed them valid. Are you intimating that these people are either incompetent or part of a conspiracy? And you may not know much about him, but that fault is yours. You could have read either one of his books and gone through the major newspapers and magazines, but you were against him and simply chose not to learn anything about him; there may be much that you don't know about President Obama, but millions of Americans took the time to do their homework and elected him by a tidy margin. Every day there is some Republican trying to distance themselves from the right-wing fringe element...today it was one of McCain's former press employees. You reap what you sew, and the GOP is going to reap the whirlwind for dividing people along racial, gender, age and class lines. Attended an Ivy League school and fooled everyone into believing he was Kenyan...muahahahaha!

Old 09-15-2009, 01:15 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,829,073 times
Another "birth certificate"? Are they selling these things at swap meets now?

I am not reading through this thread but, was Mombasa using Imperial Units in 1961? Did they record dates (MM/DD/YEAR) and times in units of 12 or 24 then?

Old 09-15-2009, 05:56 AM

7,380 posts, read 15,675,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
i still think that this birth certificate is just a straight up fake. maybe smith paid someone in kenya for it, maybe he made it himself. but i really don't buy the idea that his dad got him a fake bc back in the day. nor do i buy the idea that 2 students spent the money and time to fly a 1 month old baby to kenya in 1961 without a very good reason. that's like a teeenytiny bit more likely than the idea that a very pregnant student spent the money and time to fly to kenya to give birth and then came back within a couple of days, but it's still completely unlikely.
oh, another thing that makes this theory (and any theory that places obama jr in kenya in the early 60s) really unlikely is that mombassa is really far from where obama sr's family is from. it is not even the closest big city. obama also had a wife in kenya that dunham didn't know about - not much incentive to parade his new wife & kid around his village and then take them 1000 miles away to get a kenyan birth certificate.

Old 09-15-2009, 07:12 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
OOPPPSY Looks like Lucas Smith, aka InspectorSmith aka Kenya BC forger doesn't want to work with Oilt Titz anymore!!!

From his youtube comments:

InspectorSmith (34 minutes ago)

Orly Taitz does not feel that it is important to investigate further into any documents that backup Obama's claim to Hawaiian birth. She also says that she does not have the money to do so. However, her legal team is free to pay their own way, she insists that they do so. Her whole legal team works for free and pays their own expenses. She had the nerve to tell me to get a job when I requested that she send me her another of her free legal team to Sacramento, CA to investigate the birth announcenment of Obama. All this after she tells the court that she fears for my life. I've been running around the world, blowing through thousands of dollars while this lady has been brushing elbows with the elite. My wife and I have been eating rice and plantains while this joker dines at the most exclusive eateries in Orange County. She wont pay for anything unless I testify to her version of the STORY. No thanks Orly, I'll find my own my home. Keep your plane ticket.

YouTube - InspectorSmith's Channel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies