Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 11:58 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,293,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
Let's not.
Yeah, let's not, and say we did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2010, 01:45 PM

9,885 posts, read 10,935,657 times
y'know, folks, there is only ONE person that can put this entire issue to rest once and for all, for all time.
Yet, he doesn't do so.
It would be so easy to release ALL the records, and stop all the controversy.
Yet, he will not do so.
Perhaps he doesn't think it is important?
I think it is.
Many other people think it is.
Yet, he chooses to ignore the issue.
I wonder why?

Old 04-04-2010, 02:08 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,705,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Nevermind that he got elected President, but how did he get into the Senate if this is true ?
Don't you have to fill out forms and such ? Lord knows we peons have to check that box "US citizen" often enough for government paperwork.

If this is true...no, I can't even imagine, not even with the heavy duty tin foil hat on.

I remember Watergate and I was glued to the TV all that summer watching the hearings.
Obamagate ?
But it didn't happen It just plain didn't happen. The paper work will prove it didn't happen. You will see it will be nothing. Why Because it just can't be alwoed.

Old 04-04-2010, 02:30 PM

442 posts, read 963,474 times
Okay so check this out...an FBI agent came to talk to the class I was in and I asked the same question..I was told,"Anyone running for President has to go through a backround check and yes he is a U.S. citizen." Oh and by the way he did not look at me or in my general direction for the rest of the 2 hours left.

Old 04-04-2010, 03:50 PM

37,097 posts, read 42,098,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trnsplntfrmNV View Post
Okay so check this out...an FBI agent came to talk to the class I was in and I asked the same question..I was told,"Anyone running for President has to go through a backround check and yes he is a U.S. citizen." Oh and by the way he did not look at me or in my general direction for the rest of the 2 hours left.

Soooo....you think you frighted him with your insightful question?

He probably thought you were unbalanced.

Old 04-05-2010, 08:05 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,661,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Soooo....you think you frighted him with your insightful question?

He probably thought you were unbalanced.
Or, he was afraid you'd ask follow up questions that he might not be free to answer, or ones that might put his job on the line.

Old 04-05-2010, 08:44 AM

14,944 posts, read 8,555,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
I never said we shouldn't be wary, I simply think this revelation would shake us to the core. We need to atleast feel our system is still secure and procedures are still followed. I don't want to learn our president is a fraud.
That point should have been more than sufficiently clarified at this point.

There are photos of him in his Muslim attire with his Muslim teacher ... there is his school record listing him as a citizen of Indonesia, with his religion listed as Muslim. His middle friggin name is "Hussein"., and the only Church he's ever attended spews anti-American hate speech in such volumes as to raise our founding fathers from the dead ... but he's a Christian!!!

I swear, the new logic escapes me ... if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... it's got to be a ........ donkey. Really, it's a donkey. Everybody knows that.

This could be a new comedy routine:

If you voted for an illegal alien who's religion makes the destruction of your country it's primary goal .... you could be an American.

If you believe that war is really peace .... you could be an American

If you believe that the best way to protect freedom is to give up your liberties ... you could be an American.

If you believe that ALL politicians lie, except the one you voted for ... you could be an American.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 04-05-2010 at 08:57 AM..

Old 04-05-2010, 08:56 AM

14,944 posts, read 8,555,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Prove it Koot!
Here's the deal ..for all of the backward thinkers ....

It's Obama's responsibility to prove his legitimacy and status as a natural born citizen ... and not the rest of the world's responsibility to prove he isn't.

And we know why Bush wanted to keep his records out of sight ... not because he was born in Kenya ... but because he was at the beach getting drunk and snorting cocaine, when he was supposed to be guarding the skies of Houston Texas from Vietcong invasion.

Old 04-05-2010, 09:03 AM

4,604 posts, read 8,216,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
OMG..what happened in Honduras maybe ?

Where does that leave Joe Biden ? Thank God though he's between Obama and Pelosi.
Dear Gawdz, don't do anything before the next Congress is installed and a new Speaker elected.

Old 04-05-2010, 02:20 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,661,760 times
I heard a clip today on the radio of Michelle saying that when they visited Kenya, Barack's "home country" they were both publicly tested for Aids to show that there is no shame associated with being tested.

Note that she said "Kenya, Barack's home country".

I always thought one's home country is the country in which he or she was born.

Last edited by swbtoo; 04-05-2010 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: sp
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies