Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2009, 08:50 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,346,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What racist remarks?
Offensive remarks.

He opens his mouth, it offends me.

Doesn't matter what comes out of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2009, 08:52 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
We don't have to make stuff up. It's too easy to get it from the source.
Thats the funniest part about all of this, liberals had to constantly make stuff up and twist the actions/statements of Bush, but now that we're looking at Obama and his supporters, we dont need to go any further than playing actual audio/video footage of them doing the speaking...

Old 09-06-2009, 08:56 AM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,749 times
Okay, the avowed communist is gone; however, let us not be so overjoyed by this timed event to forget obama's train is not still on track, keep the eye on the prize. Personally, I think Mark Lloyd should be next, you know, the one who praises hugo chavez and his takeover of the communications media in Venezuala. He wants the same for the US. Freedom of speech? Hah! That will be but a distant memory if he has his way, and of course, he does have obama's ear, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Offensive remarks.

translation: "I'm offended by anyone that opens their mouth and says stuff I dont want to hear no matter how true it is. I'm a liberal"

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
But what about Glenn Becks racist remarks? Are those okay, he shouldn't be fired as well? I guess as long as it's a white man being "racist" it's acceptable....

Hypocrisy is the backbone of the NeoConfused

Notice they had NO problem with a man cozying up to a head of a state KNOWN to be responsible for the mass murder of Americans being in the White House.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:58 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Ive read the "infamous" bioethics article, and others, by Ezekiel Emanuel and covered them in other threads. You all are being fed misinterpretations and swallowing them whole. The misinterpretations *are* skewed for the lowest common denominator - sorry, it's true.

As to Cass Sunstein and abused animals - sure, I think animal abusers should be prosecuted too, dont you? Lucky for you his feelings about it dont apply in his job, though.
are you kidding me? These people made excuses for aerial wolf hunting and actually get pissed at people that want to protect the environment. They latch onto the most benign issue with the ferocity of a rabid dog and yet condone the crimes of the past administration as if it were a case of jaywalking. Hypocrisy is a prerequisite for their brand of humanity.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:58 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
What racist comments would those be? I want an actual quote or audio, the mans on tv several times a day, so you shouldnt have any trouble pulling up "racist comments by Beck"..
Glenn Beck: Health Care Reform Is Reparations

Glenn may not be himself,just as Rush may not be himself, and Roger Ailes may not be himself, but dont be disingenuous. A massive part of right wing talk show audiences IS racist and they get validation from the innuendo overt and covert that permeates these programs.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:00 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Thats the funniest part about all of this, liberals had to constantly make stuff up and twist the actions/statements of Bush, but now that we're looking at Obama and his supporters, we dont need to go any further than playing actual audio/video footage of them doing the speaking...
I'll give you a crapload of videos on Bush, just let me know which you think were made up or heresay.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:01 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Offensive remarks.

Too bad.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Hypocrisy is the backbone of the NeoConfused

Notice they had NO problem with a man cozying up to a head of a state KNOWN to be responsible for the mass murder of Americans being in the White House.
Return to elementary school where and relearn the job requirements of the president before you post online again and making yourself look even more foolish than you currently look...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies