Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 05:56 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,703,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
While you are all congratulating each other "we the people" have won against another threat to our freedom. Yes, we won. We stopped it before he was able to do it, just like we did when he tried to take medical care from the veterans. We are on our toes now and our eyes are open. So laugh away, but we have met the enemy and this time we won over the enemy. Wonder what he will try the next time. He who laughs last laughs best. We will have that laugh when this man moves out of the White House. It is not good to start laughing too soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 06:03 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,662 times
Quote:
While you are all congratulating each other "we the people" have won against another threat to our freedom. Yes, we won. We stopped it before he was able to do it, just like we did when he tried to take medical care from the veterans. We are on our toes now and our eyes are open. So laugh away, but we have met the enemy and this time we won over the enemy. Wonder what he will try the next time. He who laughs last laughs best. We will have that laugh when this man moves out of the White House. It is not good to start laughing too soon.
As the OP said....

Old 09-08-2009, 07:23 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
The insane simply can not recognize their own insanity.

Old 09-08-2009, 07:43 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,750,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
LOL...so, regarding the inquiry in my previous post, you evidently aren't kidding with this crap. In fact, it seems as though you actually believe the crap you're posting. Ha!

Ignorance abounds...

Ok, I'll bite...which FOX shows do you consider to be "news" shows?

My goodness, I present a reasoned, well thought out argument and you respond with this? Is this what constitutes witty repartee where you come from? No wonder you don't understand the difference between news and opinion. I have spoon fed you enough go to foxnews.com for yourself and figure it out. But again because I often feel compelled to help the helpless. Look at the post you responded to and an answer is there. As an adult for help if you need it. Sheesh.

Old 09-08-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
My goodness, I present a reasoned, well thought out argument and you respond with this? Is this what constitutes witty repartee where you come from? No wonder you don't understand the difference between news and opinion. I have spoon fed you enough go to foxnews.com for yourself and figure it out. But again because I often feel compelled to help the helpless. Look at the post you responded to and an answer is there. As an adult for help if you need it. Sheesh.
"reasoned, well thought out"?? LOL

Your whole "argument" centered around you attempting (<----operative word) to prove that "the media is hardly stoking fear, they are in Obama's pocket," even though FOX News (read: media giant) is clearly behind the overwhelming majority of hate- and fear-mongering of late, and they most certainly aren't "in Obama's pocket."

Sorry, your "argument" was DOA. It sure is entertaining to watch you attempt to prove your point, though. So, by all means...carry on...present more "reasoned, well thought out" posts detailing how FOX News is not behind the right-wing fear-mongering...LOL...

Old 09-08-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
"reasoned, well thought out"?? LOL

Your whole "argument" centered around you attempting (<----operative word) to prove that "the media is hardly stoking fear, they are in Obama's pocket," even though FOX News (read: media giant) is clearly behind the overwhelming majority of hate- and fear-mongering of late, and they most certainly aren't "in Obama's pocket."

Sorry, your "argument" was DOA. It sure is entertaining to watch you attempt to prove your point, though. So, by all means...carry on...present more "reasoned, well thought out" posts detailing how FOX News is not behind the right-wing fear-mongering...LOL...

More witty repartee. Oh well some people are beyond help.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
More witty repartee. Oh well some people are beyond help.
Finally, you admit that have no argument and you should just give up trying to prove whatever point you were trying to make. You were looking sillier by the minute, arguing that FOX News is not behind the fear-mongering. Better luck next time.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Finally, you admit that have no argument and you should just give up trying to prove whatever point you were trying to make. You were looking sillier by the minute, arguing that FOX News is not behind the fear-mongering. Better luck next time.

Unfortunately my argument was too much for you and no adult was around to help you so you respond with sillyness. It is like dangling yarn before a kitten. I have done it and now am bored.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:34 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
They don't want their children to see an intelligent black leader for fear that they won't then be able to replicate themselves by turning their children into closet racists.

Old 09-08-2009, 09:10 PM

958 posts, read 2,133,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
That would be because we don't try to pretend that prejudices don't exist.
Anyone who claims racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia or other areas of intolerance don't exist is denying reality or being dishonest.

If you libs don't like what some talk show host says you scream any of the above and say how evil the right is and want to take them off of the air.
What you libs really want is censorship. Only what you libs say is what needs to be heard. Any differing opinion or debate or questions are not tolerated.

The men and women who have served, sacrificed and died did so only for you NOT this nation, that is what you say every time you want to shut down an opposing view.
You lefties are the most intolerant group of people in America today.
There was another group just like you in the last century.
Sieg Heil!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies