Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 09:41 AM

284 posts, read 542,644 times

Advertisements

http://newsone.com/obama/top-10-raci...mbaugh-quotes/

Rush Limbaugh is certainly insensitive; I think many listeners of his radio program will even admit that. But after reading the above link, the "Top Ten Racist Limbaugh Quotes" it refers to, and the conclusion of the article, in my opinion the only reasonable conclusion anyone can come to is: There is no doubt that Rush Limbaugh is a racist. What do you say?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 09:45 AM

200 posts, read 131,295 times
He disagrees with liberals for them thats enough to call him racist just like they call anyone else who disagrees with them racist.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:49 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,798,558 times
Every time Limbaugh opens his mouth there is proof that he is a racist!

Old 09-09-2009, 09:54 AM

200 posts, read 131,295 times
See. My point made for me.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:55 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,438,858 times
Default Proof that Limbaugh is a racist?

I don't think Limbaugh is personally racist. He says plenty of racist things on his radio show.

He has to. He's a performer who has to appeal to a certain audience. Limbaugh's no fool. He's a showman. He knows who his listeners are.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:10 AM

284 posts, read 542,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
I don't think Limbaugh is personally racist. He says plenty of racist things on his radio show.

He has to. He's a performer who has to appeal to a certain audience. Limbaugh's no fool. He's a showman. He knows who his listeners are.
So.... you are claiming that he says things that he does not personally believe only to appeal to his audience. There is a word for that also (hint: it isn't integrity) Also, isn't he on the self-proclaimed EIB (Excellence in Broadcasting) Network?

Old 09-09-2009, 10:12 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,841,447 times
This entire thread is hurting race relations instead of helping them. BUt hey whatever

Old 09-09-2009, 10:15 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,438,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWARK MAGIC View Post
So.... you are claiming that he says things that he does not personally believe only to appeal to his audience. There is a word for that also (hint: it isn't integrity) Also, isn't he on the self-proclaimed EIB (Excellence in Broadcasting) Network?

Absolutely. Limbaugh knows his audience. If he didn't, his ratings would plummet and his hate radio reputation would end up in the tank. He's not about to let that happen. He's the king of demagogues and the leading mouthpiece of the GOP.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:16 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,138,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWARK MAGIC View Post
http://newsone.com/obama/top-10-raci...mbaugh-quotes/

Rush Limbaugh is certainly insensitive; I think many listeners of his radio program will even admit that. But after reading the above link, the "Top Ten Racist Limbaugh Quotes" it refers to, and the conclusion of the article, in my opinion the only reasonable conclusion anyone can come to is: There is no doubt that Rush Limbaugh is a racist. What do you say?
No idea if he personally is a racist, but his radio schtick definitely plays to the racists in his audience -- and why not? He's successful as a performer because he gives his listeners what they want.

Old 09-09-2009, 05:36 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,296 times
Default Proof that Limbaugh is a racist?

Only fatso himself could answer the question on whether or not he's a racist. I personally think he's too bright to be one. Racists are generally dumb as a doorknob.

But he certainly plays the part of a racist on his radio show. His listeners demand it.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies