Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 10:44 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I really have no idea what the OP was actually saying, but a couple of painful scans made me believe they do not see someone condoning child prostitution as a bad thing. Hopefully I am reading that wrong and I cannot go back through it another time, but hopefully nobody would consider child prostitution a minor threat..
According to Fox News, now that they have finished their coverage of the 9/11 events of today those two young people managed to get the same kind of info at a DC office of ACORN and they were told there to keep quiet in the neighborhood what they were doing since eventually some neighbor would call Fox. Why is it only Fox that people can tell about things like that? One would think that even the police could be called.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Obviously, yes I do. Please enlighten me.

That's probably because they're hired per registration drive--? They're hired en masse for a project, they're temp workers off the street, and they were paid by the hour.

Dont understand what "no one is going to hire them if the drives result in 10 legit registrations" means, if anything, either. They're already hired.
Does it make any sense that those people you say are "hired off the street" will soon be involved in the taking of the US census? Do you think people who would sign the entire offensive lineup of the Dallas Cowboys could do a really good job of taking the census? I really don't but then I don't think that ACORN should be using our tax dollars to pay the people in these offices that tell a woman talking about a house of ill repute how to avoid paying income tax. Am I really that wrong? I don't think, even you, can put up with this kind of thing. I mean to say that I don't think you are that dishonest, even in thought. Now you may excite some like Duke with comments like you have been making but you don't really believe them.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
What a collection of losers. Does it not bother people to have had the wool pulled over their eyes by a bunch of paid political manipulators? Is basing opinions on flat out lies and assorted other varieties of untruth not an uncomfortable thing to so many?

ACORN is an umbrella organization for hundreds of small-scale local services groups who work to protect and enforce the rights of the poor. The poor have the right to register and vote. Right-wingers would apparently deny them this right. The poor have the right to fair and decent housing. Right-wingers would apparently deny them this right. The poor have the right to organize for decent wages and working conditions. Right-wingers would apparently deny them this right.

Why are right-wingers so adamantly opposed to seeing the rights of millions of low-income Americans upheld and protected? Because as a group, they are often minority and they tend to vote for Democrats. End of story. The rest is pure manufactured rot. This is how low the right-wing will go. Your supposedly inalienable rights are actually dependent upon who you are and how you vote, and if you don't measure up, well then you're not a member of their little club and you don't get to play. And these people dare to call themselves Americans. They are anything but.
Can you defend those in Baltimore and DC who have told those two people how to avoid the law in establishing a house of ill repute to be stocked with "fillies" from San Salvador who will be illegal aliens? ACORN people did that thinking to help poor people, a prostitute and a pimp. How in hell can you defend actions like that?

Yeah, because Obama has been so heavily involved with ACORN in the past that makes them good guys. I see it makes him the same kind of community organizer he helped train in the old days and ACORN is one of them.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Post 45 - sorry, that doesnt make any sense. At the end of every day (or however often, but frequently) the forms were reviewed by supervisors and the iffy registrations were flagged.

Ive typed all that information so many times since the election I cant type it anymore; you can look at state atty generals' websites for information on how that works.

If someone handed in a lot of registration forms recognized as bogus, I doubt they'd be hired on for the next registration drive. No point in handing in to the atty gen nothing but flagged/bogus forms. Im sure it was noted formally during a worker's employment whether they were doing a good job or a bad job.
Now that you have spent so much time and typing explaining how and why some crud signed up the entire offense of the Dallas Cowboys to vote in Nevada, maybe you could start trying to defend the people from the Baltimore and DC offices of ACORN explaining to two people, a professed prostitute and a professed pimp, how to avoid taxation and the police in setting up a house of ill repute with underage, illegal alien girls from San Salvador.

Oops I forgot that you wouldn't know a lot about that since you probably don't watch Fox and only they are reporting these things. If those two people don't have an army of body guards for 24/7 duty I wonder if any of the MSM will report their demise as it is certainly coming at maybe the hands of the bragged about Muscle for Money group from ACORN.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geechie North View Post
Fact is, there has NEVER been a proven case of systemic voter fraud in the US.

Voter disenfranchisment is another story............
I would have to throw out a big Pelosi to your comment here. Of course, every time voter registration lists are found to have the names of people who have been dead for years there is no voter fraud involved because surely those people were registered again in order for someone to vote under those names.

Old 09-11-2009, 06:46 PM

6 posts, read 6,273 times
And the republican ACORN train keeps on rolling as if it matter to ANYBODY with a brain.

[URL]//www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/759968-breaking-news-u-s-census-director.html[/URL]

Old 09-11-2009, 08:18 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,626,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geechie North View Post
The basic premise is this:

If too many people are allowed to vote- and if those votes are counted- the Democrats will almost always win.

Since they have not been sucessful to the degree needed to fix most elections, GOP- Via their propaganda arm Fox (see: Akre v Fox News 2003)- is now trying to establish a "monster" in the eyes of their ignorant viewers- community organizations like ACORN.

That's the process, and how it works.
The basic Dem premise and strategy:

So corrupt the voting system to a degree that no election has any credibility. It's about shotgun "voter registration" fraud to shoot gaping holes in the integrity of the system. Once someone is registered fraudulently, and the registration slips through, all it takes is an easily re-produced state i.d. or driver's license (and Dems are constantly trying to have this last-chance protection thrown out). OMG!

Dem's attitude: a few thousand cases of fraud here or there; who cares?!

You guys are ignorant and immoral; and are certainly daring when you call someone else that. (Which you do constantly.)

Old 09-11-2009, 09:52 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Silence from the MSM;

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Quote of the day

http://hotair.cachefly.net/images/2009-09/acorn-media.jpg (broken link)

Shameful.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Silence from the MSM;

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Quote of the day

Shameful.

Thanks for the video. Now how many libs do you think will watch more than 5 seconds of it? I say not more than one or two but who knows? I was happy to watch that bit for the second time today. I like Beck, though.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:49 AM

1,249 posts, read 2,962,441 times
Default ACORN and the NAZIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
The whole community organization of ACORN is criminal, taught well by hussein obama and his Chicago criminal machine. It's no surprise the left wingers would support criminals, child prostitution and prostitutes.
ACORN truly following the models of the Brown Shirts! Those who follow who support Obama and Acorn are either very easily deceived or just plain evil in my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies