Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2009, 05:53 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,937,069 times

Advertisements

How's all that hope and change working out for you...

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports™
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2009, 09:31 AM

10,447 posts, read 49,535,702 times
The article says 33% think (think being the key word) the country is heading in the right direction. I guess they are all deaf dumb and blind. It is a fact this country is deteriorating at a rapid rate. This is no ones opinion. It's just a fact.

Other countries own us, other religions tell us what to do. There are more anti this and anti that groups that dictate what the rest of us have to do. The pigs with badges run the streets and the crooked corrupt thieves you all vote for run our lives as well as have their hands in our pockets and surveill what we do.

Anyone who thinks (think being the key word) this country is doing well must be Rip Van Freaking Winkle. I know we are losing our country.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:42 AM

1,599 posts, read 2,939,896 times
Well, the article clearly states that last year at this time, only 10% felt that we are on the right track. So it appears that more people do, in fact, feel we are headed the right way. That's not a bad start.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:46 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,609,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
The article says 33% think (think being the key word) the country is heading in the right direction. I guess they are all deaf dumb and blind. It is a fact this country is deteriorating at a rapid rate. This is no ones opinion. It's just a fact.

Other countries own us, other religions tell us what to do. There are more anti this and anti that groups that dictate what the rest of us have to do. The pigs with badges run the streets and the crooked corrupt thieves you all vote for run our lives as well as have their hands in our pockets and surveill what we do.

Anyone who thinks (think being the key word) this country is doing well must be Rip Van Freaking Winkle. I know we are losing our country.
"The pigs with badges run the streets" ? wow that says a lot about where you are coming from Mumia

Old 09-11-2009, 09:55 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,198,897 times
Quote:
No, that in fact is your opinion.

Quote:
other religions tell us what to do.
How so?

Quote:
I know we are losing our country.
Can you point to a time you felt we "had it"?

Old 09-11-2009, 09:57 AM

68,279 posts, read 54,055,448 times
Quote:

Thanks for bringing us that "Sky Is Falling" Chicken Little update

Only the fear-mongering lets us know the NeoConfused are still breathing.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:58 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,198,897 times
Are Americans just getting more and more pessimistic? They also felt, by the end of Bush's last term, that we were on the wrong track. What do you think it would take for the majority of Americans to believe we are on the right track?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies