Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 10:55 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedaynh View Post
it doesn't matter if you rephrase or not....you lost all credibilty by showing you are a "truther". thanks.
Well, generally I don't accept labeling, as that game is designed to discredit the subject material, but "truther" seems apt for someone seeking the truth.

Tell me, what are you seeking?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2009, 11:36 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
It would be hard to rally around someone who has weakened us to that point and who you simply cannot trust his judgments or decisions.

Afterall he is not a very good leader.

You will need a strong leader like Bush who can make quick decisions instead of like Obama did with the Pirates, play around like it was a game or something.

I can see him dividing us more then ever before trying to lay blame on someone else when he knows full well it would be his baby.

The left never rallied behind Bush, a day after it happened the left went nuts and continue to attack him for 7 more years.

Show me some liberal people who rallied behind Bush and kept it that way for more then 1 day.

Old 09-12-2009, 11:47 PM

1,928 posts, read 3,643,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
It would be hard to rally around someone who has weakened us to that point and who you simply cannot trust his judgments or decisions.

Afterall he is not a very good leader.

You will need a strong leader like Bush who can make quick decisions instead of like Obama did with the Pirates, play around like it was a game or something.

I can see him dividing us more then ever before trying to lay blame on someone else when he knows full well it would be his baby.

The left never rallied behind Bush, a day after it happened the left went nuts and continue to attack him for 7 more years.

Show me some liberal people who rallied behind Bush and kept it that way for more then 1 day.
I suppose the fact he inherited this mess from previous administrations makes no difference. And he has been if office less than a year. Bush put us into debt with the war in Iraq. He started the bailout of the automakers. This recession started on his watch. And so the guy who has to clean up his mess is the bad guy.

Also, it must be nice to know what every human being thinks or has thought. Since you seem to know that no liberal in this country supported Bush for more than 1 day.

I thought the whole country supported him for quite some time until he waged war against the wrong country. That is when he started losing a lot of people. Rose colored glasses must be nice to wear. Perhaps I should get a pair.

Old 09-12-2009, 11:51 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,687,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
This is an interesting question I heard on Real Time with Bill Maher.

Those who is against Obama would you be willing to rally around him? would the country come together?

Hopefully another terrorist attack doesnt occur.
AMERICANS would

Old 09-13-2009, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrick View Post
I suppose the fact he inherited this mess from previous administrations makes no difference. And he has been if office less than a year. Bush put us into debt with the war in Iraq. He started the bailout of the automakers. This recession started on his watch. And so the guy who has to clean up his mess is the bad guy.

Also, it must be nice to know what every human being thinks or has thought. Since you seem to know that no liberal in this country supported Bush for more than 1 day.

I thought the whole country supported him for quite some time until he waged war against the wrong country. That is when he started losing a lot of people. Rose colored glasses must be nice to wear. Perhaps I should get a pair.
Oh stop!

He inherited it my ass.

He has spent more money in 9 months then any President has ever spent in our history to fix all of this.

He hired the so called experts, he hired all the top experts in their fields, he has spent us into hell and we are not going anywhere but down.

YOUR LIBERAL CONGRESS MEMBERS such as Biden, Reid, Clinton and many more voted to SEND THOSE TROOPS TO WAR. So are you mad at them also?

How much more time do you want to blame Bush, 3 more years should be enough shouldnt it because surely none of the village boys followers are going to stand up and yell about his poor performance are they?

This economy and this mess is Obama's, like some loons here have said, it happens on his watch it is all his.

The Spender in Chief is a total failure and you know it.

So what excuse have you lined up just in case something happens so you can blame Nixon or someone on?

Old 09-13-2009, 12:42 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:
Oh stop!

He inherited it my ass.

He has spent more money in 9 months then any President has ever spent in our history to fix all of this.

He hired the so called experts, he hired all the top experts in their fields, he has spent us into hell and we are not going anywhere but down.

YOUR LIBERAL CONGRESS MEMBERS such as Biden, Reid, Clinton and many more voted to SEND THOSE TROOPS TO WAR. So are you mad at them also?

How much more time do you want to blame Bush, 3 more years should be enough shouldnt it because surely none of the village boys followers are going to stand up and yell about his poor performance are they?

This economy and this mess is Obama's, like some loons here have said, it happens on his watch it is all his.

So what excuse have you lined up just in case something happens so you can blame Nixon or someone on?
And yet you don't even mention Bush when it comes to the event of 9/11 or Bin Laden not having been found since:

Quote:
No it does not matter anymore because they know their boy has no damn clue where he is or what to do if he did.

Not long ago Obama said he would find him but has not mentioned it since.

Like Clinton, Obama probably will just allow him to fly around America at will.

Obama broken promise No. 125.
How about trying for a modicum of consistency in your posts? You want to blame Obama for everything that is going on now, then guess what the previous 8 years was all Bush. Leave Clinton out of it.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:44 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Oh stop!

He inherited it my ass.

It might just be that the Bush damage is irreversible.

Though I think Ron Paul had some workable ideas on damage control.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:46 AM

1,928 posts, read 3,643,442 times
Quote:
Oh stop!

He inherited it my ass.

There comes a time when one must realize they are talking to a wall. That time has come.

You obviously have a closed mind and therefore trying to have any kind intelligent discussion would be fruitless.

You are entitled to your opinions and views. And I'm entitled to mine.

But you need to get the mind reading repaired. I don't have a liberal congress or anything liberal for that matter.

And the only thing I blame Nixon for is his cowardice regarding Viet Nam and for his illegal activities.

Other than that, I'm good.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
And yet you don't even mention Bush when it comes to Bin Laden not being found or the events of 9/11:

How about trying for a modicum of consistency in your posts? You want to blame Obama for everything that is going on now, then guess what the previous 8 years was all Bush. Leave Clinton out of it.

Read slowly, I said the left here always come back with 9-11 happened on Bush's watch so it is his baby.

I am just repeating what the lefties here always do, find a way to blame Bush.

Bush should have got OBL and I have said that many times, and Clinton had him right in his hands and let him go, so now, since both of them failed then why did boy wonder promise to get him when you and I know he cannot?

Which way do you want it?

If it happens on that particular Presidents watch we can blame him or we can do like the left here does and pick and choose as we go.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
It might just be that the Bush damage is irreversible.

Though I think Ron Paul had some workable ideas on damage control.

Everyone can agree that we need to stop spending.

If you cannot see that then you need to find another hobby.

I agree, Ron Paul would have stopped the spending a long time ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies