Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 12:49 PM

4,664 posts, read 8,241,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
They oppose and attack any news organization that exposes them. I have researched the stories on worldnetdaily and they have all been true so far. I believe they were the first one's to expose "FISTGATE" and "The Little Black Book, Q***r In The 21st Century". Gays won't even touch those stories!
what do you mean 'exposes them'? I'm not gay by the way, I just like to support everyone's right to be who they want to be. Even if this story is true, its just PC gone a bit crazy. To think the 'gay' society has an agenda targeting children... talk about Paranoia!

Old 05-02-2007, 12:55 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,159,147 times
How is it that people think gays have no families?

Last edited by Lakewooder; 05-02-2007 at 02:07 PM..

Old 05-02-2007, 12:57 PM

1,247 posts, read 926,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
How is it that people thing gays have no families?
Wait, are you trying to say they do? It's common knowledge that they have no parents.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:18 PM

2,080 posts, read 6,938,142 times
As everyone who knows me, I'm an out spoken GLBT activist and supporter. I've read the complete thread and choose to leave out the comments. But as for SB 777, I think it's RIDICULOUS! You read it.... the gay said that SB 777 is ridiculous.

Yes, I believe there should not be any discrimination in schools, work, etc., but the vagueness of the bill even had me questioned her (st. sen. Kuehl) agenda. I really don't think this is the way to change things. I believe in diversity. Diversity of cultures. Diversity of religions. Diversity of so-on and so-forth. But to block the pretense of "mom and dad" (if that's what the vagueness of the bill is trying to interpret and infer) than I would have to decline my support for her.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:22 PM

1,590 posts, read 1,668,639 times
When I lived in San Francisco, most of the gay people I knew there, and regarded as friends, would join all of you in pronouncing this to be the height of absurdity.

This is something some "women's studies" nimrod came up with. Mention it to a good workin' class lesbian truck driver, and they'll laugh at it with you.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:33 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,468,820 times
Alarming rates of unsafe sex among HIV-infected British gays: study

May 1 03:13 AM US/Eastern

More than a third of British homosexuals who are infected with the AIDS virus continue to have unprotected sex, according to a survey published on Tuesday.
The investigation was carried out in 2003 and 2004 among 2,640 men in London, Manchester and Brighton who filled out questionnaires.

Most of the volunteers also provided a saliva sample for HIV testing, and the results showed that among those with the AIDS virus, only a third knew they had been infected.

Thirty-seven percent of HIV-positive men said they had had unprotected sex with more than one partner in the past year, while the rate among HIV-negative men was 18 percent.

The survey appears in the latest issue of the journal Sexually Transmitted Infections, published by the British Medical Association (BMA).

The authors, led by Julie Dodds of the Centre for Sexual Health and HIV Research at University College London, say they are worried.

The high rates of unsafe sex and ignorance about HIV status occurred despite an awareness campaign and access to condoms, virus testing and antiretroviral drugs, they note.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Stories like this are one of the reasons I am against gays normalizing homosexuality as a good and normal lifestyle to children in the schools. Children should be only taught that some people choose to live different lifestyles and to not bully anyone.

Everyone in Ca. needs to keep a close eye on Sheila Kruel!

Old 05-02-2007, 01:35 PM

1,247 posts, read 926,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post
This is something some "women's studies" nimrod came up with. Mention it to a good workin' class lesbian truck driver, and they'll laugh at it with you.
Isn't women studies something for heterosexual men?

Old 05-02-2007, 01:39 PM

3,049 posts, read 8,907,544 times
i am down with the working class, lesbian trucker. I dont have anything against gay people and defend their right to not be attacked, just as long as they understand that the agenda to make the rest of society accept their views doesnt mean we will.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:50 PM

4,664 posts, read 8,241,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Alarming rates of unsafe sex among HIV-infected British gays: study

May 1 03:13 AM US/Eastern

More than a third of British homosexuals who are infected with the AIDS virus continue to have unprotected sex, according to a survey published on Tuesday.
The investigation was carried out in 2003 and 2004 among 2,640 men in London, Manchester and Brighton who filled out questionnaires.

Most of the volunteers also provided a saliva sample for HIV testing, and the results showed that among those with the AIDS virus, only a third knew they had been infected.

Thirty-seven percent of HIV-positive men said they had had unprotected sex with more than one partner in the past year, while the rate among HIV-negative men was 18 percent.

The survey appears in the latest issue of the journal Sexually Transmitted Infections, published by the British Medical Association (BMA).

The authors, led by Julie Dodds of the Centre for Sexual Health and HIV Research at University College London, say they are worried.

The high rates of unsafe sex and ignorance about HIV status occurred despite an awareness campaign and access to condoms, virus testing and antiretroviral drugs, they note.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Stories like this are one of the reasons I am against gays normalizing homosexuality as a good and normal lifestyle to children in the schools. Children should be only taught that some people choose to live different lifestyles and to not bully anyone.

Everyone in Ca. needs to keep a close eye on Sheila Kruel!

holy ****! Im british, id better get off to the clinic!

really.. its not only gays that can get AIDS. And just for the record, I am happily married!

Old 05-02-2007, 01:52 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,468,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian6479 View Post
holy ****! Im british, id better get off to the clinic!

really.. its not only gays that can get AIDS. And just for the record, I am happily married!

Of course AIDS has been introduced into the hetrosexual population by bi-sexuals and drug use but the gay population is way way more at risk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies